Sign in to follow this  
Rumaysah

What would you like to have in Jannah?

Wadani   

Tallaabo;936481 wrote:
Why is it ceeb to talk about the number and type of men righteous women would get in Jannah? Will there still be difference in the physical abilities between men and women in Jannah? When the Quran describes the great looks of the female natives of Jannah who will be enjoyed by the male inhabitants of the earth, why do you think there is any shame in encouraging our sisters to look forward to sexy hunks with six packs and so on in paradise waiting for them to fulfil their wildest fetishes?
;)

Another Question is, will there be childbirth in paradise?

Markaan sidaa u hadlayay waxaan sheegayay dadka damiirka leh ee lamaan hadlahayn dadka xishoodka iyo anshaxaba samada lagaga laalay.

Tallaabo   

Wadani;936485 wrote:
Markaan sidaa u hadlayay waxaan sheegayay dadka damiirka leh ee lamaan hadlahayn dadka xishoodka iyo anshaxaba samada lagaga laalay.

Saaxiin these are valid questions therefore if you can't answer them say it so but don't make lame excuses for your ignorance.

i would like to have in jannah a fine car. ferrari or lamborginni. and i would like to have internet in too in ´paradise.. and my own beach.. and big football staduim and 12 top teams like barcelona and real and i will be top start player who scores tons of goals every game... thats my wishes in jannah.. actually i dont wish so called xureyl cayn. i dont want those women.. for me its anough to have one black women whit big booty. ooo god reward me your jannah. aamiiin

Wadani   

Apophis;936561 wrote:
You atheist need to stop bothering SOL believers. They barely post anything Islam related so it's pretty low to attack. I'm looking at you SP and Mr Bullet. Leave these people in peace
:D

Apo, Give God a chance bro or else he won't give u one in the hereafter.

Showqi   

Wadani;936394 wrote:

I've never heard that woman will be other men besides their earthly husbands in Jannah.

Wadani what if a woman had married three times, and all of her three husbands passed away before her. All three men were god fearing and good husbands to her. now which one does she have to be with if Allah allows her and the three husbands in jannah.

Showqi;936608 wrote:
Wadani what if a woman had married three times, and all of her three husbands passed away before her. All three men were god fearing and good husbands to her. now which one does she have to be with if Allah allows her and the three husbands in jannah.

She would be married to her last husband in Jannah.

the women will probably get all three husbands in jannah... in jannah everything persons whishes will be fullfield.. if you want to have Galmo whit muiltible parterns you should have it including females...

If I were in Jannah, what I would want most would be to "visit" Allah everyday, if that's the right word.

Everything else comes secondary.

Oh....and I wouldn't mind having 2 pretty women by my side as well :D I'm a simple man

Wadani   

Boondheere;936615 wrote:
allah is too big to be visited.. hes light will melt you if you go closer...

Gaalkan diinteena ku khafiifay muxuu ahaa. Aaryee, aar meheradd kale doono baan ku idhi sacsacyahow.

Boondheere;936615 wrote:
allah is too big to be visited.. hes light will melt you if you go closer...

saaxiib fikradaada ayaa la dhiibtaa adigoon caytamin.. qof waliba xaq ayuu u leeyahay inuu fikradiisa cabirto waana ciyaalnimo inay doodaadu noqoto personal attack..