Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

US Clears Way to Arm, Train Somali Forces

^^Dabrow, I did not leave Somalia. I am Somalia:D. That I am bit ahead of you in supporting the only sustainable political framework in place today is perhaps what is irking you here. But that is not new ---I have done it before (think of the Caravan :D). I did not lose the PM post either for I never contested for that post. If by 'promoting the d-block caravan', you are referring the political undertaking that has transpired in Kismayo, I think it is fair to say such characterization of me as a small man simply because I supported an emerging federal state is a reflection of a poor comprehension on your part.

Just saying waryaa, Kenya is not an enemy. It is indeed a country we Somalis owe a lot if we are off a noble blood as it were

Dabrow   

Xiin. Im just using terms that you use in here. But sadly and to the dissapoint of readers you forgot your own terms. :D

I wasnt talking about you personally....

Kenya has a agenda and the somali gov has one and sometimes agendas collide. I just want a solution to our problems not to wage war on kenya:D

Strength

As of March 2013, the Somali National Army consists of six trained brigades, two of which are presently deployed. Each brigade comprises three to six battalions of around 1000 soldiers each, or 18,000 to 36,000 troops in total. Of these, an estimated 6,000 to 12,000 soldiers are currently in service.

With New Weapons No Need for AU any more SNA will secure the Country

As part of the EU military training program, 900 Somali soldiers graduated from the Bihanga Military Training School in the Ibanda District of Uganda on 31 August 2011.[68][69] 150 personnel from the EU took part in the training process, which trained around 2,000 Somali troops per year.[69]