Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Important announcement

An important Somali politician known by every one will be assassinated soon don't ask me how i know but this will happen pretty soon , and it will happen in an unfamiliar corner.

Amiiro indhashareera told u miyaa?

Btw what happened to that other announcement about Keyd media showing a footage never seen before.

Naga daa dee

:D

Mr che i don't think this lad knows how internet works there will be an assassination attempt on his life whether he will survive or not we don't know.

No oba Hilloowle Amiir Godane doesn't tell any one he just strikes.

I dont know who exactly it is , they just said wa siyaasi Somali oo caan oo dhawaan la kharaajin doono ,, oo goob an laga filayn banay ka dhici doonta, thats all i know.

What makes you sick XX is you post on this form with claims of a "important announcement" so that when this "event" occurs you can reap the pleasure of being the bearer of such news, the "I told you so" mantra. Instead make prayer waryaa.

How'd you have access to such information? The only way this sort of info could ever get out is if the assassin leaks it or if the assassin makes a careless mistake by leaving a link of a evidence that's traceable back to him/her. If this does occur, know you are prime suspect.:eek:

STOIC   

Xaaji, Cadhubilahi minasheytanii rajiim...You are morbid person...Warya get away from your computer.Waat kaasii tareeysaa ninyahoow...There are many situations in life in which you have to take others advise and this is the time for you to get away from politics and internet..