Sign in to follow this  
wyre

One of the most fascinating twin stories

wyre   

A mixed-race British mom, Kylie Hodgson, gave birth in 2005 to twins, one of each — one black, the other white. The odds of such a birth are about a million to one, experts said. Although occurrences of this nature sometimes occur when a woman conceives twins fathered by two different men, this was a much rarer case in which a single pairing produced twins with distinctly different physical attributes (e.g., skin tone, hair color, eye color) rather than a blending of their parents' characteristics. The parents, Kylie and her partner, Remi Horder, are of mixed race themselves, both having been born to white mothers and black fathers. Their twin girls — Kian and Remee — were both born with blue eyes, with Remee having blonde hair and Kian having black hair and somewhat darker skin than her sister. Since then, Remee's skin tone has become lighter, while Kian's has become darker and her eyes have turned brown.

a397_blackwhite.jpg

the black child should be adopted to a black couple or placed within a supportive black foster home/carers, immediately. if the ''mother'' had any common sense, she'll make the right decision. it'll be a farce to raise the black child in an environment so far removed from her. however, if raised in these unfamiliar environments, it'll have devastating consequences for her long term sense of self, identity and sense of belonging.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;933549 wrote:
the black child should be adopted to a black couple or placed within a supportive black foster home/carers, immediately. if the ''mother'' had any common sense, she'll make the right decision. it'll be a farce to raise the black child in an environment so far removed from her. however, if raised in these unfamiliar environments, it'll have devastating consequences for her long term sense of self, identity and sense of belonging.

What unfamiliar environment? She is half black and half white, and so are her parents, who have the same colour as her. If anything, it's the white-looking child that is out of place, because she doesn't look like her black parents.

Safferz;933578 wrote:
What unfamiliar environment? She is half black and half white, and so are her parents, who have the same colour as her. If anything, it's the white-looking child that is out of place, because she doesn't look like her black parents.

where does it say...her parents are mixed race? and more importantly, how do we know this?

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;933583 wrote:
where does it say...her parents are mixed race? and more importantly, how do we know this?

Read the post above, it says "the parents... are of mixed race themselves." I've seen them on television too, and you can google them (I'd post a pic for you but I'm not at a computer right now). They are the same colour as the darker skinned little girl.

Safferz;933589 wrote:
Read the post above, it says "the parents... are of mixed race themselves." I've seen them on television too, and you can google them (I'd post a pic for you but I'm not at a computer right now). They are the same colour as the darker skinned little girl.

irrespective of whether you can dip into a computer or not, can you please tell us how this freaky anomaly occurred? because i find it difficult to believe that it even occurred in the first place. if you also read the post above, you'll see the odds of 'this' occurring are incredibly thin. now, i don't deal in wax la yidhi's and other forms of speculations but your objective input, in reaching a conclusion, would be very much appreciated.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;933592 wrote:
irrespective of whether you can dip into a computer or not, can you please tell us how this freaky anomaly occurred? because i find it difficult to believe that it even occurred in the first place. if you also read the post above, you'll see the odds of 'this' occurring are incredibly thin. now, i don't deal in wax la yidhi's and other forms of speculations but your objective input, in reaching a conclusion, would be very much appreciated.

Sure, the odds are low of this happening, but that certainly doesn't mean it's impossible. Genetics are weird like that. Each parent is half black and half white, so they each carry the genes of a white parent and a black parent, and any number of genetic combinations can take place, including this one in a million one.

29bix69.jpg