Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Breaking news: Jubbaland consitution approved by the 870 elders and delegates of Jubbaland

^Some transparency is needed when writing such important. It seems it was done in the dark and I am not sure the elders understand what they ratified.

Carafaat   

Waranle_Warrior;933473 wrote:
^I don't have it brother but as soon as I see I will post it first on here Insha'allah.

Taasi majirto brother, beelah yar yar iyagaaba ugu horeeyay loona badiyay xataa wax kasta si aan loo oran waa la boobay taageera buuxdana waa siiyeen watch this below:

The mention sub-clan are(related to) Xiinfaniin folks and part of the Caravan. :D

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;933514 wrote:
NGONGE sounded desperate this morning. That is not a good sign.

Perhaps Oodweyne has been assigned to pen a rebuttal to the Jubbaland reality . Waa markuu '
Who Are the Somalilanders
?" ku bilaabi jirey
:D
:D

I told you before and I tell you again, Jubbaland does not concern me, saaxib. The only reason I take part in these discussions is to show your confusion when it comes to SL. Here you attack your president as an incompetent and clannish man yet dare to argue with me about his ability to sit down and trash a deal with Somaliland. Once you reconcile these two positions, you will not see me near any Kismaayo threads. Wax fahan. ;)

NGONGE, without the rubbish analogies, is a NGONGE we know how to deal with

Some told me it was the weather that did it, waryee.

The news is trickling down, MPs are coming to Kismayo. What was Baashi's analogy of Kismayo development the 'Mustag' that ran away (or something to that effect) :D

NGONGE   

^^ Horta sabaax al khayer. Markaad shaaha cabtid, come back so that I can drum my SL arguments into you excitable head. :D

Sabaax al nur, xaaji NGONGE

Raggii adaa ka haray intii wax garanaysay, adna Carafaat iyo Xaaji Habaar baa buuq badan kugu furay oo message kii kaa halleeyey :D

NGONGE   

^^ The message is clear. SL shall have its independence. I tell you again, as things stand, you should really be worried saaxib. After all, it's Hassan Sheikh that you disagree with in such a small place like Kismaayo who will have to sit and talk to Somaliland. Hassan is a clannish man, you have hinted. Hassan is incompetent, you have implied. Hassan is your foe today. Will my enemies enemy be my freind? ;)

I like the mad Xaaji X, though I disagree with most of his opinions. Still, a country can not exist if everyone is always in agreement.

p.s.

Carafaat is one of yours.

^^LOL@Carafaat is one of yours.

NGONGE, the outcome of Somalia/Somaliland talks are quite predictable to us. When you were singing with way duushay songs, some of us made the case in a black/white terms what would become of Somalia (the old republic) if Somalia is segmented and broken down on the basis of mere political disagreements (grievances). The trap is already set --and the issue is more about how to preserve your condition (we don't want you damaged waryaa ) :D

Hassan is the leader of the country, but the terms of bringing you into the fold will be ( it already is) a one based a national consensus with respect to all political stakeholders of the country. So I am not worried , and I shall not. You have proved to be a passionate but necessarily strategic politician.