Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The Jubbaland is a declaration of war against the Somali people.

Haatu   

Somalia;933707 wrote:
LOOOOOOOL kii Carafat wuu isku buuqey
:D

Jubaland is unconstitutional bey kaga dhagtey. He's got the Xaaji syndrome where he thinks if he repeats something often it'll turn into reality :D

Illyria   

It is easy to shout it is unconstitutional from the roof tops, but can you reference which articles of the constitution had been breached? unless of course you are just using that line to advance an argument which has no legs to stand on. Again do you know which articles or sections of the constitution which had been violated?

Carafaat;933742 wrote:
Jubbaland is unconstitutional. That is the judgement of the recently formed Somali goverment.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;933897 wrote:
Carafaat , caqli ma jiro. Reer nacaybkii baa la fogaaday
:D

Xiinoow, you seem to accuse everyone of clan hatred when you dont have any arguments. :D

Carafaat   

Illyria;933941 wrote:
It is easy to shout it is unconstitutional from the roof tops, but can you reference which articles of the constitution had been breached? unless of course you are just using that line to advance an argument which has no legs to stand on. Again do you know which articles or sections of the constitution which had been violated?

Ask the Prime Ministers office. :D

Prime Minister declares Kismayo Convention unconstitutional

Updated About:33 days ago 0

The Federal Government of the Somali Republic deeply regrets the unconstitutional Kismayo convention held on 27 February 2013.

His Excellency Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon said: “This unilateral act, carried out without reference to the federal government, violates the constitution and is an obstacle to peaceful political development. It neither serves the best interest of the local communities in the area nor that of the new Somali state.”

“The government’s constitutional mandate is to establish a federal state as the end goal. This nation-building process is already underway. We have started this approach to establish local administrations, the foundation stones of a federal state, in newly recovered areas such as Bay and Hiiraan and we expect the same will apply to Jubaland. As stated in the past, the government will only be a facilitator.”

“It’s important that what’s happening in Kismayo only takes place within – and not outside – the constitutional framework. According to our constitutional mandate, the government won’t accept anything less than correct procedure. We have been extremely inclusive throughout all consultative engagements and played a facilitative role in Baydhabo and Beled Weyne, and we expect to do the same in Kismayo as we move towards a federal state.”

The Prime Minister said the government will remain in constant dialogue with all Somali and international stakeholders, including African Union, UN and IGAD. He reiterated the government’s willingness to engage in dialogue with all stakeholders, including MPs, politicians and civil society to re-establish an inclusive Jubaland administration under the

constitutional guidelines and after consultation with the people.

“By acting unilaterally the Kismayo Convention will jeopardize the efforts of reconciliation, peace building and state-building, create tribal divisions and also undermines the fight against extremists in the region.”

ENDS

Ahmed Adan

Prime Minister’s Media Office

Illyria   

Are you serious?

I am raising he question 'cos the PM did not reference the articles which rendered the Juba initiative unconstitutional and we cannot take his word for it unless of course he or anyone on that side of the argument brings forth the relevant articles to have been breached. I have read the document and disagree with his conclusion.

So it seems your whole argument against the Juba initiative and its being unconstitutional hings on 'cos the PM said so. You are much worse than I thought.

Carafaat   

Illyria;934025 wrote:
Are you serious?

I am raising he question 'cos the PM did not reference the articles which rendered the Juba initiative unconstitutional and we cannot take his word for it unless of course he or anyone on that side of the argument brings forth the relevant articles to have been breached. I have read the document and disagree with his conclusion.

So it seems your whole argument against the Juba initiative and its being unconstitutional hings on 'cos the PM said so. You are much worse than I thought.

He is the Head of Goverment. I suggest you take his words, his words is more relevent then mine.

Illyria   

Well, if he were right I would have, but in this case he is not, therefore I will not take his words for it. instead I will consult the constitution and use my brain.

May I suggest then you do not just repeat what others say without much thought into their validity or veracity?

Chimera   

A case of an unstoppable force (Jubbaland) meeting an immovable object (Federal Government).

The story of Somali politics.

It needs not be that way

National leaders need to act as leaders not as regressive reactionaries. If they focus on reviving national institutions such as health, education, waters deliveries, roads, national army, enacting reforms on currency, passports , improving airports, harbors etc, if they had such a national attitude they would have NOT wasted time and political capital on what is essentially a case of locals doing their job to establish state. It's Professor Jawaari's job to ensure the federal constitution remain superior, a master document and reconcile any constitutional discrepancies.

This is a glaring failure of national leadership. Jubbaland leaders, even if they errered on technicality shall be forgiven for they tried to do a noble thing which is to own the local politics so the forces of alshabaab will never regroup and disrupt the peace in the region.

They appealed to reason, and presented a rationale argument , today more than 50 MPs traveled, if the reports are to be believed tomorrow even more will arrive including Jawaari himself ...

Carafaat   

Illyria;934031 wrote:
Well, if he were right I would have, but in this case he is not, therefore I will not take his words for it. instead I will consult the constitution and use my brain.

May I suggest then you do not just repeat what others say without much thought into their validity or veracity?

The constitution says Goverment is repsonsible for first two years. Now where in the constitution does it state that a clan conference can establish a State from 3 Somali regions who are still occubied by AL Shabaab. :D