Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Culusoow is doing what Sheick Dalxiis never dared

Carafaat   

Enforcing the law, returning the goverments authority and its monopoly on force. Taking on the Dawladdiids from Banadir, Beletweyn, to Baidoa, Marka and all the way to Kismayo.

Kudos to the Goverment.

Sheikh dalxiis was to soft , it seems that Hassan culusow knows what he is doing he has a plan on how to reach his objectives

No more bickering between The president and Prime minister

No more bickering between The President and the speaker of parliament

Liberated many parts of south central Somalia

Arms embargo partly lifted

Governmental recognition achieved

In the process of re establishing the Somali defense forces.

Visited almost every region of Somalia from Puntland to Kismayo

It is a peculiar curse that we do not deserve to be subjected on a daily basis separatist teenagers farts and their elders wicked prayers .

Why do people talk about secessionists and what not, the topic is about Xassan sheikh and his plans for Somalia i think thats much more important , the secessionists have no role in this and no motives but they view things from a healthy perspective.

oba hiloowlow;931862 wrote:
xaaji their defense mechanism is, screaming ''secessionist'' sheekada bey ka leexinayaan

Oba you could be right addressing the issue was always a difficult thing for them but some see hassan sheikh Somali plans for the country as unprepossessing, because its not in line with their Clanish aspirations.

Apophis;931865 wrote:
Been badna. Xishow sxb.

Have u ever heard Somaliland politicians even mentioning the Jubba conflict i dont think so i haven't.

There are sure no Somalilanders from that region marka nin weyn been baad sheegeysa lugu ma yidha eh waxa la yidha kugu ma raacsani

I think the Somalilanders online have just been talking about what the rest is talking about from a indifferent point of view. But they see how things are going and what directions things are heading. And if that is said or speculated it does not mean they took sides.They have no stake in it whether culusow wins or the other faction wins. Its something far away but because people are worked up because of the latest development people from certain corners of Somalia tend to think there is some sort of conspiracy.But i think people should talk about the real issues on the table and less about the people. And only than we can really formulate who is doing what and for whom.

Illyria   

They do day and night. Besides, who needs Habraha and their politicians polluting the airwaves when their agents and blowhearts are constantly online spinning nonsense. Where else does your nonsense come from? Thought of all by yourself? I think not. You are just an extension of the nutters in the triangle being recycled and the rest of us are at the misfortune of witnessing it.

Xaaji Xunjuf;931869 wrote:
Have u ever heard Somaliland politicians even mentioning the Jubba conflict i dont think so i haven't.

There are sure no Somalilanders from that region marka nin weyn been baad sheegeysa lugu ma yidha eh waxa la yidha kugu ma raacsani

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;931845 wrote:
Sheikh dalxiis was to soft , it seems that Hassan culusow knows what he is doing he has a plan on how to reach his objectives

No more bickering between The president and Prime minister

No more bickering between The President and the speaker of parliament

Liberated many parts of south central Somalia

Arms embargo partly lifted

Governmental recognition achieved

In the process of re establishing the Somali defense forces.

Visited almost every region of Somalia from Puntland to Kismayo

Sheick Dalxiis and Abdiqasim Salad were to soft, trying to appease local warlords and elites. No wonder they goverments failed. Culusoow understand that it's a goverments task to excersize its souvereignity and establish its authority. Dowladnimo bilaash kuma timaado. At the end wax ka macaan ma jirto, we need to be a bit patient though.

Indeed when u are a President u have to have a plan how to govern a nation not appease warlords and create a stake holding nation , there is the parliament and there is the government. The government is responsible for the land and the People. Its like the current government knows how to govern the country and they a strict code of conduct from the damul jadiid camp i have to say.