Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

R/wasaare Saacid oo gaaray magaalada Kismaayo

Careful Oodweyne,

Pretty soon you'll hear cries of "Why are the Northerners discussing Kismayo? Why are they even in this thread?"

All I can say about this situation is: You told them so in advance, but they wouldn't listen.....

NGONGE   

Garowe one and Garowe two

All the idea of "you know who"

Then we had a presidential election

Voted for by every part and section

They said it'd be silly

If it wasn't Abduwali

But some maskiin

Still rooted for Sakiin

And every Xariif

Sided with Sharif

But to our great surprise

An NGO won the prize

Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud

Divided the..err.. D block

Farole, Madoobe and even Ghandi

Found themselves a Kikuye that turned out handy

They talked about the houses that the HAG have looted

Or gun runners in Villa Somalia that Shabab recruited

Hassan tried to rule

But lost control

Before of the conference of Mayo

Because of.....................

Yes, that's true Haatu, to save face Saacid offered to appoint the very same men of the current Admin to run things and get agreement from them in that way but they refused and told him the people of Jubbaland will not accept us and that proposal.

:D :D @NGONGE

You see, despite the theatrics, Jubbland state is almost a reality--- a reality that cannot be reversed precisely because those who led it outsmarted those who wished it fail. The PM is looking for a way out, and anything short of continuation of the conference is almost impractical from the survival of the local players. So Hassan Sheekh ( the one to be obeyed as your verses instruct) has lost greatly here. The options are rapidly shrinking for him after all Kismayo serves the last sanctoury for D block or those who were chased out of Mogadishu and camped at near by countries to see their political fortunes improve :D ...think about it waryaa

It is where the likes of xiinfaniin, a once proud muqdishaawi, wish to retire :D

NGONGE   

^^ War I already told you that I take no sides on this matter. I just hope both sides will concede some ground and find an agreement so that they can counter the clear and present danger that is Al Shabab.

^^Actually the two sides are not equal; one is reactionary to other party's grand political designs :D

It is precisely because of Alshabaab's greater threat to the wider region that the proponents of Jubbaland are getting their way in this fight.

Being in the middle of Kismayo’s political squabble is not an easy position for anyone to be in, but getting out of the political clutter created by the President required tough leadership from the PM; a leadership that would have defined his tenure. If the rumors within earshot of these fora have any credence, the visit was a wasted opportunity for the PM. He has failed to move the needle by any meaningful dimension.

We shall see!

Libaax, I predict that he will eventually succumb to the local political pressure ---the man may have no particular agenda , but he is not dump.