Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland President Ahmed Siilaanyo with delegation visits the UAE+PICS

Whats over i can give you a source that your goverment is not pleased with the ethiopians leaving Somalia. And you say u welcome their departure either you are lying or your goverment is dishonest. Lol @ 2 regions Somaliland is in full control of its country the past 2 decades, no one can change that and certainly not Amisom guarded HAG community. Alshabaab is not history if the Ethiopians leave Alshabaab will fill the vacuum, the SNA cannot defeat alshabab on their own gedo hiiraan bay and bakool are free of Alshabab because of the ethiopians if they leave you are in danger.

but honestly xaaji .

How did Dr Siifir who held different position rip abdulahi Yusuf Administration and Cart admin is Now Somaliland ambassador in Kenya?

but this elder got two years for none sense

Boqor-Raabbi1.jpg

Waxaan u aragnaa gardaro xukunkaas lagu riday odayga ee labada sano, waxaa uu Muqdisho u tagay howlo ganacsi, xukunkaas waxaa ka qaadaneynaa racfaan”ayuu yiri Qareenka u doodayay Boqorka.

i smell qabil

Boqor raabi went to Xamar not just for Ganacsi reasons he went there to take part of the Parliament formation of Somalia there are even videos proving that. If Boqor raabi today went to xamar and never mentioned politics or that he represent his clan than there would not be a problem its not a crime to visit xamar or to do business there my little brother is currently in Xamar. But to say you represent the people of Somaliland is just wrong

By the way SIFIR repented and he said he always was a firm believer of Somaliland and he was forgiven, since he is a good diplomat he was given the chance to serve his nation.

This was Boqor raabi in xamar why is he talking about the Parliament of Somalia why is he saying he represents his clan this why he was sentenced to prison 2 years.

xaaji

Whats over i can give you a source that your goverment is not pleased with the ethiopians leaving Somalia. And you say u welcome their departure either you are lying or your goverment is dishonest. Lol @ 2 regions Somaliland is in full control of its country the past 2 decades, no one can change that and certainly not Amisom guarded HAG community. Alshabaab is not history if the Ethiopians leave Alshabaab will fill the vacuum, the SNA cannot defeat alshabab on their own gedo hiiraan bay and bakool are free of Alshabab because of the ethiopians if they leave you are in danger.

you sound like alshabaab Speaker or sympathizer :rolleyes:

Ashabaab Terrorist are history soon don't put all your eggs in one basket

Not really i am just stating the facts Alshabaab would have not been defeated if it wasn't for the Xabashis, and you are telling me you want the xabashis out while your goverment wants them to stay.

NGONGE   

Xaaji Xunjuf;929542 wrote:
The Arabs particularly the Khaleeji Arabs have really changed their stance on Somaliland the UAE and Kuwait the relations between Somaliland and Arabs were very hostile just a few years ago. There were rumors the Somaliland goverment was considering leasing the berbera port t to Dubai ports international. This is the second trip the Somaliland president is visiting the UAE,there are also some sources in hargeisa saying he might visit Qatar to it all looks that Somaliland is enhancing closer relations with the Khaleeji Arabs. On the Talks with Somalia having talks with Somalia on arab soil i would not suggest that. Somaliland and Somalia should pick an African country or a European country Kenya Djibouti South Africa America United kingdom.

Why not? It's not as if the meeting will be the only one they have. Although going by Siilaanyo's words there, I doubt he will contridct himself and meet the Somali president in secret.

is about qabil justic saaxiib Sifir was a Abdulahi Yusuf loyalist die hard wadani when he was in xaamar. I dont thing he change at all its all about the pay-check .

Dr Sifir Got rewarded while the Elder minority man got 2 years ...... its dammm shame

The Somaliland President never said he would meet the President of Somalia Hassan or not he said he was not aware of such a meeting. You are right but i am not a fan of meeting in Arab countries lets go to merry old England or Kenya Djibouti South Africa or the United states.

malistar2012;929569 wrote:
is about qabil justic saaxiib Sifir was a Abdulahi Yusuf loyalist die hard wadani when he was in xaamar. I dont thing he change at all its all about the pay-check .

Dr Sifir Got rewarded while the Elder minority man got 2 years ...... its dammm shame

Sifir repented if Buuba today asks for forgiveness and comes back he will be rewarded because Buuba him self was an SNM veteran. There is a rule in Somaliland go where ever you want but if you come back there are consequences its not something new. Cigaal locked this guy up to after the carta conference nothing biggie. if Boqor raabi went to xamar and didn't go on TV and talked about securing MP seats in Xamar and just did his daily shoppings in Xamar he could have returned and no one would have said a thing. Former Kulmiye deputy Abduqadir talyane was in Xamar for 2 months and came back 2 weeks ago no one said a thing.

xaaji xunuf in any continent Siilaanyo will get same answer nothing different , its time accept reality . get your self buys sxb forming states . Everyone left Somaliland for xamar citizens and politician .

Dr SIIFIR FORMER SOMALI MINISTER IN ABDULAHI YUSUF GOVERMENT WHO TOOK MAJOR ROLL IN SOMALI PEACE PROCESS AND RECONCILIATION IS NOW SOMALILAND AMBASSADOR TO KENYA WHAT A REWARD.

THE POOR ELDER MINORITY GOT TWO YEARS ATTENDING CONFERENCE

Somaliland and Somalia conflict is very easy to solve what is needed is honest mediators ( negotiators) to come to a solution by the way the international community both put pressure on Somaliland and Somalia to continue these talks but the Arabs always have an agenda and i do not want them to be the mediators but rather members of the African union.Its really out of your control now tell me what are you going to do when the Ethiopians leave you, How are you going to face Alshabaab? Who's going to fill the vacuum By the way careful who you mock Boqor raabi is not a minority he comes from the most dominant clans of Somaliland. But the law is the law and its the law of the Land as for sifir if he can be useful and serve his nation why not he is a Somalilander after all the same as xaglatoosiye who fought against the Somaliland troops. And is now respected Minister and is serving his nation.