Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Professor Samatar, Koonfurians are nationalists only when their clan is leading

professor had a bad experience in xamar lol. i know personal experience dont proof anything but I have to say, clan or for that matter sub clan talk is all most never ever absent from northern gatherings but almost never in Konfurian gathering xaajiyow. This could just mean konfurians are secretive (or ilbah as they would) and northerners keep real lol

Naxar Nugaaleed;929482 wrote:
professor had a bad experience in xamar lol. i know personal experience dont proof anything but I have to say, clan or for that matter sub clan talk is all most never ever absent from northern gatherings but almost never in Konfurian gathering xaajiyow. This could just mean konfurians are secretive (or ilbah as they would) and northerners keep real lol

Naxar clanism is not a secret in Somaliland, but people are secretive about tribal politics in Somalia and the professor doesn't want to hide it. Tribal codes are being used in Somalia as the professor explained and ofcourse under the disguise of the beloved Blue flag.

:D:D Xaaji Muuse suudi is my favorite of all

But i do believe the Professor should come home, he is wasting his time. May ku garanayan Axmed ismaciil samatarow reer konfureedku ma ninka Somali ugu mutacalinsan ba sideed cod ka dhex heli laha Somalia dhexdeeda.

He was expecting that the Somali MPS would elect the first ever President from Somaliland because he thought he was the most educated running and the most competent.But he had to think again:D

Carafaat   

The good Professor waa dacad. He discovered that Somalis are clannish. And worst that some of the worst clannish folks hide their agendas under the blue flag and under false pretendences.

Carafaat   

Oodweyne,

I think he did spend some time with Somali folks in the twin cities. But he truly thought that the leadership of the country would be some how diffrent from the clannish and self serving folks abroad. A slight miscalculations but at the end a valuable lesson that might motivate the Proffesor to return home. :D