Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland President Axmed Siilaanyo , Somaliland will not attend the London Conference

I know whats hurting oday a british israeli american turkish ethiopian kenyan officials are all welcome in somaliland. But officials from somalia are not welcome in somaliland and get send back or arrested:D

Yet he wants to represent somaliland people he cannot even visit nor even agree with them on anything

excellent decision Mr President. Big Silaanyo is back on the path to redemption. Somaliland gains absolutely nothing from yet another round of the begging bowls circuit. without SL attending, the legitimacy of this entire conference has lost all credibility and this snub is a major blow for 'the talks'.

Alpha i think the talks will continue which is a separate process and road map its not tight to this conference. Its just that Somaliland and Somalia will not talk in a conference in London on Somalia. But the Somaliland goverment is open for talks, its just that Somalia is still not ready yet.

XX and Saalax,

Don't fall for the smoke screens. Odey is another pirate in hiding attempting to pass himself off as the Mogadishu community. All in order to create enmity between Hargeisa and Mogadishu. Like Oodweyne used to say: 'Always attempting to score a win on the backs of others' muscles!' ;)

I thought Oday was from the gedo community , but he talked about Puntland several times when we were discussing so he might be a pirate , i am convinced he is not from the HAG community. The HAGs are mostly neutral on Somaliland nor hostile towards Somaliland,thats why always assumed he was from the gedo community.

He's definitely a pirate. Go back to his posts when Abdiweli was running against Sharif Ahmed for the Presidency. He couldn't hold the emotions in check ala 'Mooge' style ;)

Besides, who else besides 'pirates' spends that much bandwidth on how Somaliland will be humiliated, brought back on their knees, blah, blah.... Neither the Mogadishu nor Gedo community are that concerned. They have far bigger priorities at the current time. Only the pirates have the 'Somaliland' fetish 24/7.

Somaliland represents to them all their failures to definitively grab power in Somalia for the past 40 plus years. It's a psychological wound that will take at least 2 more generations to heal. You have to classify it as a psychological issue due to the schizophrenia involved in their positions towards Somaliland. One second from the top leaders on down, they appeal for a union between Somaliland and Puntland, the next second it's an all out attack to undermine Somaliland and its institutions, etc.

Mintid farayar good analysis. there its true its the pirates who are always fixated with The rest of the koonfurians particularly HAG and the gedo community are not concerned with Somaliland. True they are frustrated with Mr Hassan culusow and his policies thus misery loves company if you look it from that perspective. But you cant blame them really for to be fixated with Somaliland, Puntland role in Somalia is diminishing with the new goverment its becoming a small insignificant province, with no political weight. They also lost their agents in Xamar no more Prime Minsters in the federal government even the Pirate Minister in Xamar is dam jadiid:D So faroole's last desperate attempt was to make Somaliland an ally with his enclave. The sad part was his words were entirely ignored. Also how hassan culusow downplayed their role in the whole jubbaland project with one trip the gedo PM visited garowe. I am sure Oday is a pirate i used to think he was gedo community because he was to involved in southern Somalia but it makes sense now.

Carafaat   

Xiin, waxba ma fahansana. War dadku wee ku faraxsan yihiin go'aankan. :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;927002 wrote:
i think this is a very good decision made by the Somaliland goverment well said President

Mintid Farayar;927055 wrote:

It's about time
;)

oba hiloowlow;927069 wrote:
Good move Siilaanyo

The Sage;927166 wrote:
Wise decision with a very logical reasoning.

:D

Saalax;927259 wrote:
Excellent move.

Alpha Blondy;927279 wrote:
excellent decision Mr President.

Carafaat;927367 wrote:
Xiin, waxba ma fahansana. War dadku wee ku faraxsan yihiin go'aankan.
:D

;):):)

Carafaat, after all this time you haven't understood Dotorre Xiin. Everyone has their role on SOL. Xiin is the 'Director of Spin' for the pirates. Remember Saddam Hussein's Information Minister dubbed 'Comical Ali' who to the last minute used to say the Americans are not in Iraq when they were a 1000 yards away ;)

Previously General Duke used to have this lofty position in this Forum for the 'pirate agenda' but due to depression from recent political happenings, Duke has temporarily retired(relegating himself to reading from the sidelines). So the position has been filled by Xiin.

Historical fact: Xiin used to pass himself off as a deep Somali nationalist when I first joined this Forum. But gradually, he was unmasked by group after group till he had no choice but a full public embrace of the 'pirate' agenda on every issue.

Overall, an amusing personality once you understand what's really eating him inside ;)

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;927366 wrote:
Mintid farayar good analysis. there its true its the pirates who are always fixated with The rest of the koonfurians particularly HAG and the gedo community are not concerned with Somaliland. True they are frustrated with Mr Hassan culusow and his policies thus misery loves company if you look it from that perspective. But you cant blame them really for to be fixated with Somaliland, Puntland role in Somalia is diminishing with the new goverment its becoming a small insignificant province, with no political weight. They also lost their agents in Xamar no more Prime Minsters in the federal government even the Pirate Minister in Xamar is dam jadiid:D So faroole's last desperate attempt was to make Somaliland an ally with his enclave. The sad part was his words were entirely ignored. Also how hassan culusow downplayed their role in the whole jubbaland project with one trip the gedo PM visited garowe. I am sure Oday is a pirate i used to think he was gedo community because he was to involved in southern Somalia but it makes sense now.

Ha ha ha ha!, glad i am keeping you busy lol. As for my tribe ...... I am who i am and you will never be able to guess my tribe/clan in a million years lol. Keep em coming.

Now on a more serious note, stop going crazy, achieve your goals without resorting to tauntrums. Like it or not the government is inclusive and has a number of somalilandrs in key senior positions with great weight. What more do you want?. Stop being greedy and enjoy being "Somali"

Again!

Oday stop pretending:D

Somaliland is not represented my friend, because we dont need to be represented because Somalia is not our country.

By the way your government has 10 ministers, only one is from Somaliland lol

Even the Koonfurians know that Somaliland is not there they just hope Somaliland to be there, buts not going to happen.

Odey   

Ten ministers and each minister with two or in many cases 3 deputies. They are equally represented in the deputies too unless of course folks from say borama for instance are not considered as part of somaliland?.

1 minister from Somaliland

9 ministers from Somalia

President

Prime Minister

Speaker

All from Somalia

Army chief

Police chief all from Somalia

adeeer maad naga daysid dee

mise xisaabta kugu adag

Not that Somaliland cares for positions in Somalia

Waxa Somalia ha deeqdo laga ma xuma