Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland President Axmed Siilaanyo , Somaliland will not attend the London Conference

Waranle_Warrior;927109 wrote:
XX, I mean,
3-da habrood ee kala Habar Y iyo Habar A iyo Habar -- war tii kale mahayee maxay aheed waa iigoysayee, X iska dheh. Ma ahan dolwad ka go'aday Somalia and ama nation noqon karaa, sidaasaan kawaday

LOL

Odey;927106 wrote:
Ok, this is getting quite tiresome, but alas I am stuck with you!. Are you sure you are Somali BTW?, Let me re-phrase that again . Somaliland does not and cannot reach any bilateral agreements period !.when it comes to the funds being released by certain Europeans and countries along with the US, this only happens after they sign with the Federal Government. Like it or not, when it comes to foreign agreements, The Federal Government of Somalia will reach such agreement on yours and all other Somali's behalf. This will happen in the London conference and every other place that issues relating to the Territory that is Somalia is discussed,
(From raas caser to raas kambooni
and all that lies in between is concerned)whether they are financial, military, treaties etc. I hope that clears things. Beyond that, If you still maintain some small scale investment from a few unscrupulous investors equates Sovereignty, then you are in a worse shape than I previously thought brother.

Well it sure gets aid its minimum but its gets aid and no federal goverment signs it for them , Somaliland and Somalia agreed in their previous deal to share the aid thats what it said.Now is aid important no for the people of Somaliland not really as i told you i am not excited at all. The so called federal goverment is guarded by Amisom troops it cannot make its own security choices as for Militarization and that I believe arms are sold on the international market as long as you show the $. Another point is the Koonfurians have a hard time understanding their own geographical map as they claim Somalia and Somaliland are one country in their minds that's not he case. Raaskaambooni to raas caseer, but do you know where raas caseer is located its located on the most northern port of the bari region and raskmaambooni is near the Kenyan border. I always find it funny when koonfurians utter Somalia is from raskambooni to raas caseer they automatically unintentionally exclude Somaliland which is a good thing though. By the way we are not stuck together you just haven't moved on thats all wala kala danayste adeer beri hore dad uun ba wali cidla jafaya.

The Sage   

Wise decision with a very logical reasoning. Why would Somaliland ever attend a meeting to discuss issues for another party that have no impact whatsoever for Somaliland?

If further bilateral talks between SL and Somalia were being held in London then of course it would attend, but since that is not happening at this time there really is no reason to make the trip.

Somalia's issues are it's own and Somaliland's issues are its own. And the distinction needs to be emphasized/

Also as a side note, if SIlyano decided to attend the conference, Xinny and Odey would be crying "See SL does listen to it's Federal masters! Their British masters ordered them to!"

So really no matter the outcome the peanut gallery would have something to squawk about and say the SL "final nail in the coffin" was at hand lol :D

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;927114 wrote:
Well it sure gets aid its minimum but its gets aid and no federal goverment signs it for them , Somaliland and Somalia agreed in their previous deal to share the aid thats what it said.Now is aid important no for the people of Somaliland not really as i told you i am not excited at all. The so called federal goverment is guarded by Amisom troops it cannot make its own security choices as for Militarization and that I believe arms are sold on the international market as long as you show the $. Another point is the Koonfurians have a hard time understanding their own geographical map as they claim Somalia and Somaliland are one country in their minds that's not he case. Raaskaambooni to raas caseer, but do you know where raas caseer is located its located on the most northern port of the bari region and raskmaambooni is near the Kenyan border. I always find it funny when koonfurians utter Somalia is from raskambooni to raas caseer they automatically unintentionally exclude Somaliland which is a good thing though. By the way we are not stuck together you just haven't moved on thats all wala kala danayste adeer beri hore dad uun ba wali cidla jafaya.

Any Shrinks in the house?.......Oba ask el-presidente to seek Aid in the form of 1000 Shrinks to be sent to Hargeisa for the local population re-orientation exercises. Xaaji ought to be the first in that list. War ka soo gaara dadku ma noolee!

Odey   

Saalax;927259 wrote:
Excellent move.

What seems to be bothering former metal scraper looters such as Oday and likes.

I am bothered that you have brokered the scarp metals to israel ya Salaax!. The idea was that you do so in dubai and you took it to Israel hoping for recognition!. I want my metal scraps back Mr!. I knew you were dodgy....:D

Saalax   

Israel or no Israel your "President" Is protected by African mercenaries. Scrap metal looting is

a job for the likes of Oday, ANWAR for we look down on such looting.

Odey   

Saalax;927265 wrote:
Israel or no Israel your "President" Is protected by African mercenaries. Scrap metal looting is

a job for the likes of Oday, ANWAR for we look down on such looting.

African troops or not, My President is also representing you everywhere he goes and the world recognizes him as such, so maybe you should be saying "Our president" :D and I do look down on selling your soul to Israel at the expense of all your brothers, but again, you've all been selling yourselves to highest bidder every time, remember the times of the Great Sayid Abulle Hassan?, you sold yourselves to the Brits, in the 90's you went even worse and sold yourselves to the ethiopians. I do recall a famous speech by your waraabe fella who said " The child in hargeisa is more related to the child in Addis than in Xamar",today you are flogging yourselves at the turks, Israel and on offer is "anything you want" tomorrow you will be selling yourselves to us in Xamar as you used to. I am not looking forward to that day again, I don't know what you ended up catching in between :D...........actually you don't even deserve our attention. We will simply represent you properly as one does when he leads a nation!.

Saalax   

The only thing he is representing is his belly and few metal scraper looters. :D The job of representing

Somaliland is Siilaanyo's the rightfully elected president of Somaliland by the ballot who went to Turkey

recently unlike the bribe voting in a room of mr Ulasow. We are not talking in metal looting terms keep

in mind.

Xaaji Xunjuf;927115 wrote:
Umadana qabil ba derderey allow u sahal markaysey yidhahaan Somalia maxa ka si ah:D

Says the guy who talks about HAG and Sahal daily......

Odey   

Saalax;927267 wrote:
The only thing he is representing is his belly and few metal scraper looters.
:D
The job of representing

Somaliland is Siilaanyo's the rightfully elected president of Somaliland by the ballot who went to Turkey

recently unlike the bribe voting in a room of mr Ulasow. We are not talking in metal looting terms keep

in mind.

Sorry mate, i am not buying what you are selling, dont want to catch something :-)

D.O.C   

Odey;927269 wrote:
Sorry mate, i am not buying what you are selling, dont want to catch something :-)

It is the time to change the diaper, the trash is everywhere!