Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland President Axmed Siilaanyo visits Turkey

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;926137 wrote:
The turks are welcome to assist Somaliland on all fields we should welcome that, but Somaliland will never ever be ruled by others, as long as its citizens are living. Xiinfaniin should listen to the first video i posted
:D

And who refuses this? If I lived in Garissa I wouldn't want to be dictated by Xamar, but I wouldn't mind sharing a state. There's a difference.

Haatu;926143 wrote:
And who refuses this? If I lived in Garissa I wouldn't want to be dictated by Xamar, but I wouldn't mind sharing a state. There's a difference.

I already shared a state with Somalia, not gonna happen again been there done that, but you are welcome to share a state with Somalia for all i care:D

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;926145 wrote:
I already shared a state with Somalia, not gonna happen again been there done that, but you are welcome to share a state with Somalia for all i care:D

That wasn't sharing, you sold your camels and left your desert for Xamar. Real sharing means collective ownership, not Xamar-ownership. As for me, mar dhow masoo socdi :D

Wuxooda ha haystan anaguna waxahayga nugu fillan, waxay xafaad xafaad ugu gudubta wa xasarad. Haatu Kenyadada iska joog, dal dimuqradiyad hormar gaadhay nairobi manad arag kalay arag daaraha iyo dhaqalaha ka dhisan. Dalka aad joogtid wax la qeybso oo ka dhex tartan. Somalidan lugaha is jaraya waxba haisku mashquulin. Magaca Somaliga eeh naga dhexeyaa iyo afkaas uun sharaf u yeel.

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;926152 wrote:
Wuxooda ha haystan anaguna waxahayga nugu fillan, waxay xafaad xafaad ugu gudubta wa xasarad. Haatu Kenyadada iska joog, dal dimuqradiyad hormar gaadhay nairobi manad arag kalay arag daaraha iyo dhaqalaha ka dhisan. Dalka aad joogtid wax la qeybso oo ka dhex tartan. Somalidan lugaha is jaraya waxba haisku mashquulin. Magaca Somaliga eeh naga dhexeyaa iyo afkaas uun sharaf u yeel.

War maanta adiga dantayda ma ii sheegeysidee adoo non-existant ahee, take notes from us baan ku iri :D

Mooge   

hey xaaji, in a federal state, nobody "rules" you specially in somalia style politics ninyoow. saacid or qoslaye can't go to garowe today without permssion and they must listen or they will be persona non grata.

don't take someone will "rule" you if you in somalia ninyoow. taas anagaba yelayn. loool.

Haatu;926154 wrote:
War maanta adiga dantayda ma ii sheegeysidee adoo non-existant ahee, take notes from us baan ku iri
:D

Wayhaay halkeed u socotaa, ma kud u guur qanjo u guur ba lol

Mooge;926155 wrote:
hey xaaji, in a federal state, nobody "rules" you specially in somalia style politics ninyoow. saacid or qoslaye can't go to garowe today without permssion and they must listen or they will be persona non grata.

don't take someone will "rule" you if you in somalia ninyoow. taas anagaba yelayn. loool.

Mooge labadeenu isku dan ma nihin anigu hadan waxayga haysan karo oo aan cuni karo , maxaan cid wax ugu darsan waxayga babaan kaligay haysta eh. By the way hada wa run Puntland si buuxda waxa ka taliya Madaxda Puntland , laakin mustaqbalka hal ciidan iyo hal dawlad baad yeelanaysan oo dawladasa idin wada talinaya laakin ciidan idin gaar ah yeelan maysan oo waxa jiraya uun ciiidan federaal , iyo boolis adag gobolada. Laakin hada siday tahay Putnland wa la simantahay dawlada federaalka nooc mina autonomous state ah , oo dawlada fedraalka kama taliso, hadana labadeenu isku hadaf ma nihin.

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;926157 wrote:
Wayhaay halkeed u socotaa, ma kud u guur qanjo u guur ba lol

We are going to prosperity. We're not the product of clan cuqdad like some, we're a DOWLAD :D

Thats what i like to hear Kenya Dawladnimadina ilaashada oo umadahaa Kale eh Kenya wax la qeybsada. Iska ilow Somalidan is la hadhaysa This is you're capital city.

nairobi.jpg

nairobi1.jpg

The civilized world

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;925802 wrote:
7.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

14.jpg

5.jpg

Awoowe kuwaan waa so desperate iyaagaa isku camiraaya bac bac sawiro iyo qosol beena. War maxaa dadka masaakiinta loogu ciyaaraayaa.. I think people of great Northern Somalia need rescue from these thugs and blood suckers. Intaasaa hada hargeysa loo diraayaa and the title will sound something like "Ictiraaaf waa suu carfaayaa halkaan gaadhnay sow ma aragtay markaanu duulney"..

^^ Where did the SL leaders say that they went there for ictraaf it was strictly development and about resources the genel program which i find more important that the ictraaf. My dear friend Somalilanders have something no one can take from them, something that is not in the hands of others in foreign capitals which is being ruled by ur own people and not by foreigners. Having the freedom to determine the future of you''re own people and you're children and their children. By the way there is no such thing as Northern Somalia, Somalia is something for Somalia, even if you wan to refer to Somaliland and do not want to use the Somaliland name, you can easily say the northern part of the Somali republic. Because Somaliland was never Somalia. and Somalia will never be Somaliland.