Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric

From yours truly.

i'd love to be a woman just for the 8th of march to see what the fuss is about? :P

there are 36,000 cases of domestic violence per day in Russia......fcking hell ma istidhi?

Every 9.6secs a woman is battered, you don't have to be a woman to understand the "fuss"

just check your unearned male privileges, and be an ally of basic human rights devoid of patriarchy.

Wadani   

Somalicentric;925253 wrote:
Every 9.6secs a woman is battered, you don't have to be a woman to understand the "fuss"

just check your unearned male privileges, and be an ally of basic human rights devoid of patriarchy.

Another mindless feminist drone, fresh off the assembly line from your nearest sociology/women studies faculty of mass production.

^^^ LOL no need for that, unfortunately for Wadani i am too detached from my ego.

Wadani;925272 wrote:
Another mindless feminist drone, fresh off the assembly line from your nearest sociology/women studies faculty of mass production.

is this all you got?

tumblr_mbiqec1JUw1ri1mxoo1_400.gif

Wadani   

Somalicentric.....Serious question. What have Somali men done to u? We love and honour our woman, and give them lots of freedoms that r unthinkable in many cultures of Africa and Asia. Let me know what bone u have to pick with us? I want to get a better grasp of ur perspective.

Wadani;925280 wrote:
Somalicentric.....Serious question. What have Somali men done to u? We love and honour our woman, and give them lots of freedoms that r unthinkable in many cultures of Africa and Asia. Let me know what bone u have to pick with us? I want to get a better grasp of ur perspective.

+1000

i agree 100%

Wadani;925280 wrote:
What have Somali men done to u? We love and honour our woman, and give them lots of freedoms that r unthinkable in many cultures of Africa and Asia.

Now you are just hoping i placate your ego.

Wadani;925280 wrote:
and
give them
lots of freedoms

My point exactly.

underdog   

Oh, Wadani...I think she's saying freedom isn't yours to give.

This is the original unwinable argument. Don't go down that road.

My suggestion is stay sexist, stay oblivious to you alleged male privilege develop a series of standard responses to get you through the day.

"Yes, Baby"

"I'll take care of it, Baby"

"Those b@stards!!!"

"uh huh"