Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

ASWJ Forces To Be Integrated into FG Forces

Great week for somalia , jubbland is left and th entire south would be under FG. Somali army needs

to unite and come under one command.. if the FG stays united both the parliament , cabinet and the army we will see strong FG in Somalia.

Daqane   

Banadiir will be a federal district with representation in the lower house of parliament and senate, run by a mayor, a council and with eminent domain being held by the central government.

Daqane;924881 wrote:
Xaajiyow it does not work that

Baay+Bakool = Baay state.

Lower Shabelle+ Middle Shabelle= Shabelle State.

Hiiraan+Galgaduud+Galmudug = Bartamaha State.

Thats the plan markaasna by the way what do reer jibouti call reer somaliland?

I dont see that happening reer galguduud would never share a state with reer hiiraan i dont see that happening

the rest might be possible

Reer Djibouti call reer Somaliland , lali.

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;924884 wrote:
Daqane i hope Banaadir is included in shabelle state otherwise balaaya dhici..

The national capital is above clan states.

Daqane;924885 wrote:
Banadiir will be a federal district with representation in the lower house of parliament and senate, run by a mayor, a council and with eminent domain being held by the central government.

Im cool with banaadir being a federal district as long as the locals runs it

Daqane   

They call them reer duun dararac meaning adding their two cents in conversations that do not concern them, with their thunderous voices, lool and any way the process has been ongoing, but as you say there is still a whole lot to do and their still other options like lower shabelle joining baay state e.t.c

Daqane   

Well oba that is inevitable, since they are electing the mayor and golaha

But like I said that is the plan, we shall see somaha....

Daqane;924893 wrote:
They call them reer duun dararac meaning adding their two cents in conversations that do not concern them, with their thunderous voices, lool and any way the process has been ongoing, but as you say there is still a whole lot to do and their still other options like lower shabelle joining baay state e.t.c

What ever happens in Mogadishu and Somalia concerns Somalilanders, xita haday habari dhuusto wa inanu maqalno , because Somalia still claims Somaliland as part of their country.The day Somalia erases Somaliland from their constitution you have the right to tell Somalilanders stop meddling in our affairs in the mean time proceed yaa Mitid :D. Even than you have the right to kick all Landers from SOL LOL

So far no conferences planned in Middle shabelle to form a state with lower shabelle. and bay and bakool still want to be involved in the Jubbaland formation , it will be interesting how this clan federalism works out. The 3 sub clans of the Habr ganster clan were never united under one Entity , they were only united to expand to the lower shabelle and lower jubba. But never united in galguduud so i dont see that happening and especially not with reer hiiraan.

Raamsade   

Clan federalism will not work in Jubbooyinka as it would not work in central regions. But these regions need administration that can consolidate and further the stability and progress made in the last few years.

Jubbaland will be very hard to solve , because SAHAL community would say they are dominating because they have the vast majority districts when you unite gedo with the lower jubba and middle juba,and the HAG will never accept to be be dominated , clan federalism can work in Puntland , galguduud and hiiraan, shabeelada dhexe and shabeelada hoose , to some extend, even though shabeelada hoose is very diverse. The same with bay and bakool,lets see how it goes in the next coming months.

Daqane   

Xaaji Xunjuf;924900 wrote:
What ever happens in Mogadishu and Somalia concerns Somalilanders, xita haday habari dhuusto wa inanu maqalno , because Somalia still claims Somaliland as part of their country.The day Somalia erases Somaliland from their constitution you have the right to tell Somalilanders stop meddling in our affairs in the mean time proceed yaa Mitid
:D
. Even than you have the right to kick all Landers from SOL LOL

So far no conferences planned in Middle shabelle to form a state with lower shabelle. and bay and bakool still want to be involved in the Jubbaland formation , it will be interesting how this clan federalism works out. The 3 sub clans of the Habr ganster clan were never united under one Entity , they were only united to expand to the lower shabelle and lower jubba. But never united in galguduud so i dont see that happening and especially not with reer hiiraan.

Actually I have no problem with all Somalis commenting on everything under the sun, it would be silly to, but what I find enervating is comments on something it is obvious someone knows nothing about that topic, for example I do not comment on jubbaland discussions because although for some very general ideas, I have no idea about it, I certainly cannot name all 400 elders at the confrence like some can, so I keep my council and keep quite, lakiin you and others just keep on displaying your ignorance rather than anything else about issues that other people have a clear idea about.

I will give you some examples although I know that you are not paying attention, and are waiting for habarta aad hadaal heyse ineey dhuusto,

Bay & Bakool will form a state with in the next 5 months if everything goes to plan, even the ethiopians are on board with that at the moment, the idea of them joining jubbaland was pure politics misee you took some threads on here as gospel truth of what an entire community wanted?

As for middle shabelle and what not the more important issue is if lower shabelle elders support to an overwhelming majority the shabelle state, as for what you see and what you dont iyo habar gangster iwm, we shall see time will tell, only diffrence people are working towards this saaxib, baal aynu aragno what comes up.

Apophis;924914 wrote:
The HAG have as much stake in Jubbaland as reer waamo have in Hiiraan, so you see, they're not being "dominated".

They are but the Sahals are not making any noise they are happy with Puntland and Jubbaland and sharing Mogadishu with the HAG