Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Hugo Chavez had died

Halyeey danyarta dunida u roonaa ayaa ifka ka siibtay. Meel wanaagsan ayaa u rajeynayaa.

Kuwaan ugu wacaayo madaxweyne sadex mar si aqbaliyad ah loo doortay 'kaligiitaliye,' wax ee ka ogyihiin ma jirto kalitalisnimo. Reer Galbeed waxaa ka taliyo madax 30% ka helay doorashooyinka ka dhaco dalalkooda meeshuu Jafees ka heli jiray wax ka badan 54%.

I'm disgusted by Obama and Bush as well. You seem to think that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically supportive of Obama and Bush.

And North Korea is nothing more than a Big-Brother Society where the Government has direct control of the media, so the North Korean people don't have any access to the outside world. And they're fed this BS that their Leader is perfect and has no flaws. And you support that?

And then you ignore how prosperous and well-off South Korea is, in comparison to the North.

Apophis, you're full of it. I can't even consider you a reasonable person

underdog   

DoctorKenney;924657 wrote:

And North Korea is nothing more than a Big-Brother Society where the Government has direct control of the media, so the North Korean people don't have any access to the outside world. And they're fed this BS that their Leader is perfect and has no flaws. And you support that?

Have you considered that maybe you're being fed BS about how bad things are in North Korea? The only 'intel' we have on them comes from sources we know are slanted. Same people that had proof of WMD in Iraq.

Jacpher   

underdog;924522 wrote:
I'm more intrigued by the grammatical mistake in the heading for this thread... "....had died"???

What are you grammar dictator? Too bad Hugo had died.

underdog   

Jacpher;924664 wrote:
What are you grammar dictator? Too bad Hugo
had died

I mean't it was a more interesting observation than which dictator is better than the other.