Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somaliland tells Somalia to lay off Mohamed Ali Samatar Impunity attempt or risk worsening relations

Tallaabo   

Odey;923483 wrote:
You are dreaming if you thought there is a Relation. You are province of somalia so are all the other fools like Faroole and Juballand and bay, hiiraan, Banaadir and every other party!. Secondly The government of somalia is not protecting anyone, simply pointing out that justice must served. In this case Ali Samatar is a former Premier of the Nation and as such has immunity, the same way the current one will have.

When you talk about crimes, why don't you also talk about
the crimes SNM were committing at the time
?. The Government was not the only player. so my dear brother, You are not after justice, Just sheer revenge. Call a spade a spade, I will respect that, but don't bring this nonsense you call justice to us and insult our collective intelligence!

Finally, you are harboring Dhagaweeyne and Tanzania in hargeisa still
:D
:D

First tell us about these crimes. What are they? Who carried them out? When and where did they take place? Who were the victims?

Tallaabo;923496 wrote:
First tell us about these crimes. What are they? Who carried them out? When and where did they take place? Who were the victims?

good question but if the SNM killed his people why doesn't he sue them there are some SNM members living in the west

Odey   

Say what you like, All roads lead to Rome which in this case is Xamar!, you shall be reporting back in due course:D:D

For the record, I am pointing out the Somaliland former Generals/Colonels that committed atrocities because Somaliland is making itself out to be a Victim during that Era and not active participants. There were lots of Victims in Somaliland, but a lot more in the rest of the country which their boys were committed for the "Government". I simply oppose this hypocrisy!, thats all.

Saalax   

The crimes committed by Cali Samatar which himself admitted as being the highest ranking official

who gave orders in the destruction of Hargeysa.

"I was the highest ranking person in Hargeysa therefore it was necessary those Somali to consult with me

and to all directions as you know top person in the area of Conflict should give the last Ok, Yes I give this

Okay " General Maxamed Cali Samatar"

Somalia   

Saalax;923462 wrote:
Odey It is simple. If you have cases against Dhagaweyne and Tanzania you are free to
file a lawsuit
against them.

But the crimes committed by a government official Cali Samatar won't be brushed off.

Xaaji Xunjuf;923481 wrote:
Well first of all colonel tanzani is dead and dhagoweyne if you want him than
sue him
did he kill you're people sue him tell me who is stopping you

They are looking for our sympathy lol-face.gif

Saalax;923488 wrote:
Odey As said Tanzania is already dead. The only one fooling themselves is you if you think Somaliland is a province,

Somalia officials are arrested,humiliated and deported if they set foot in Somaliland. That sure doesn't sound like the

same "country".

:D:D

Tallaabo   

Xaaji Xunjuf;923498 wrote:
good question but if the SNM killed his people why doesn't he sue them there are some SNM members living in the west

Waar waa iska bacaac waxa ay meesha kuhayaan.

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;923498 wrote:

Be careful what you wish for and thanks!, Now I know they live out there, You can be sure the Collective Might of the Rest of Somalis will come to play shortly and you shall see many Somalilanders standing trial. Let the games begin. For the moment we will defend The good General

Somalia;923502 wrote:
They
are looking for our sympathy
lol-face.gif

not really no one wants garowe clan enclave sympathy ,eventhough faroole ur uncle made it clear several times that he was against the afweyne regime atrocities in Somaliland

Xaaji Xunjuf;923497 wrote:
I get it all the message is clear che:D

Good....No government apologizes or assumes responsibility for any crimes it might have committed. I don't see any Somali Government that will do such thing. And definitely, no Somali Government will agree to secession.

Listen to Oodweyne, the old man knows what he's talking about!

Odey;923505 wrote:
Be careful what you wish for and thanks!, Now I know they live out there, You can be sure the Collective Might of the Rest of Somalis will come to play shortly and you shall see many Somalilanders standing trial. Let the games begin. For the moment we will defend The good General

I am not against that sue them if you think you have a case get it done get justice all of that i am for it , but dont try to say general samatar is innocent , if you think SNM or any other Somaliland general colonel did you wring sue them

Tallaabo   

Odey;923505 wrote:

Are you sure or is it another bacaac?

Tallaabo   

Che -Guevara;923507 wrote:
Good....No government apologizes or assumes responsibility for any crimes it might have committed. I don't see any Somali Government that will do such thing.
And definitely, no Somali Government will agree to secession.

Who cares?

Che -Guevara;923507 wrote:
Good....No government apologizes or assumes responsibility for any crimes it might have committed. I don't see any Somali Government that will do such thing. And definitely, no Somali Government will agree to secession.

No one wants them to apologize but obviously this goverment is not as the same as the general siyad bares goverment , they just had to stay away from this particular case and be neutral.

As for Somaliland statehood, they dont have to agree, for as i care its not their call, they dont own the land Somalilanders do