Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somaliland tells Somalia to lay off Mohamed Ali Samatar Impunity attempt or risk worsening relations

Tallaabo   

Odey;923465 wrote:
Hand Over Dhagaweyne and Tanzania then start talking of Justice, otherwise I will always support the plight of this former General of Somalia and this is one vote winner as far as I am concerned.

It will be hard to overlook the Government's shortcomings, but I will support them when they are right and in this case they are right!.

Bring in Morgan and you will have them.

Saalax   

Odey no need for chest beating. If you have a legitimate case against Siilaanyo go ahead. Who is stopping

your ilk but to say the Somalia government wants to interfere and protect war criminal Cali Samatar at the

cost of Somalilanders at the same time Somalia wants relations with Somaliland is a farce.

Odey   

Che -Guevara;923474 wrote:
^That's wonderful idea, every D!ck that has blood on his hands........

Indeed it is Che!, About time we did exactly that so no other fool can commit such crimes against our people!

Tallaabo   

Che -Guevara;923474 wrote:
^That's wonderful idea, every D!ck that has blood on his hands........

Just because your lot have gained infamy for barbarity does not make us guilty too.

Odey;923458 wrote:
This is a sad case to be honest. As If rear Somaliland did not cause atrocities during the Siyaad Barre Era. Shall we list them here?

Dhagaweeyne and Tanzania were instrumental in the massacres in Mudug which by some estimates were a lot higher than the whole of Somaliland. This being just a few of them. Let us not also forget Reer Somaliland made up the largest number in the Military Junta that sat just below Siyaad Barre.

Ali Samatr was but one of these guys. Talk about pot calling the kettle black!. If justice is what you want, remember the rest of Somalis also faced similar if not worse fate during those years and you were integral part of the system. A lot of your kin will be in the dock shortly. Open up pandora's box at your own peril. The only reason you are picking on this chap is because his family is not amongst the big Tribes of Somalia or you would have had a huge response by now.

I wholeheartedly support the government in their attempt to help General Ali Samatar. Either justice for all, or none!

Well first of all colonel tanzani is dead and dhagoweyne if you want him than sue him did he kill you're people sue him tell me who is stopping you

Odey;923473 wrote:
why are you asking me about Morgan and Maslax, I am not related to them lol!
:D
;)

So are you related to general samatar why are you defending him

Odey   

Saalax;923476 wrote:
Odey no need for chest beating. If you have a legitimate case against Siilaanyo go ahead. Who is stopping

your ilk but to say the Somalia government wants to interfere and protect war criminal Cali Samatar at the

cost of Somalilanders at the same time Somalia wants relations with Somaliland is a farce.

You are dreaming if you thought there is a Relation. You are province of somalia so are all the other fools like Faroole and Juballand and bay, hiiraan, Banaadir and every other party!. Secondly The government of somalia is not protecting anyone, simply pointing out that justice must served. In this case Ali Samatar is a former Premier of the Nation and as such has immunity, the same way the current one will have.

When you talk about crimes, why don't you also talk about the crimes SNM were committing at the time?. The Government was not the only player. so my dear brother, You are not after justice, Just sheer revenge. Call a spade a spade, I will respect that, but don't bring this nonsense you call justice to us and insult our collective intelligence!

Finally, you are harboring Dhagaweeyne and Tanzania in hargeisa still :D:D

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;923482 wrote:
So are you related to general samatar why are you defending him

nop, not related to him either. I take it you are looking for an angle. In your crazy world there has to be blood relations before one stands up for justice?

Saalax   

Odey As said Tanzania is already dead. The only one fooling themselves is you if you think Somaliland is a province,

Somalia officials are arrested,humiliated and deported if they set foot in Somaliland. That sure doesn't sound like the

same "country".

Salax this is just good , we just know how the goverment in Mogadishu really thinks about the war, its just good it just opens the minds of many good on the SL government.

Odey;923485 wrote:
nop, not related to him either. I take it you are looking for an angle. In your crazy world there has to be blood relations before one stands up for justice?

So what about the justice of those general samatar murdered defense minister vice president, because you keep talking about Somaliland generals and colonels as if they did anything , if you think they killed you're people than please be welcome sue them

Xaaji Xunjuf;923490 wrote:
Salax this is just good , we just know how the goverment in Mogadishu really thinks about the war, its just good it just opens the minds of many good on the SL government.

You don't get it, do you?