Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

PM Saacid appeases his boss President Hassan Sh.

Zack sxb you aint majority in Bu'aale D&M and Bantu is . Salagle is the only town where you are a majority in, infact the Af Maay dialect is the standard in jubadda dhexe.

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;923176 wrote:
Zack sxb you aint majority in Bu'aale D&M and Bantu is . Salagle is the only town where you are a majority in, infact the Af Maay dialect is the standard in jubadda dhexe.

You are not majority in Jowhar and Mowliid Macaane clan is so what is your point? Midda kale Af MaayGa ma qabiil gooni ah baa leh?

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;923178 wrote:
Well this was expected saacid to be used by the hag elites to stop the kismayo conference I wonder though. If reer gedo supports this.

we will found out when Garbaraarey conference ends.

The Zack;923179 wrote:
You are not majority in Jowhar and Mowliid Macaane clan is so what is your point? Midda kale Af MaayGa ma qabiil gooni ah baa leh?

LOOOOL heedhe I am not majority in Jowhar i share it with 3 other clans. the mayor of Jowhar is Bantu duqa. My point is you said ''we are the people of jubbada dhexe'' when i said why would reer jubbada dhexe support JL when being sidelined, you spoke like you are the majority in jubbada dhexe when infact your a minority. Qolladu af maayga standard-ka uu ah waala garaneyaa and you aint one of them. Bes karbaashka waan ka deynayaa :D

Oba zacks people do live in the middle juba if i am correct reer garaad wiiwaal ba wax badan ka dega the other groups na way degan. Obviously way isu bahanyihin to form a state. I don't think that will be a major problem.

Waryaaa oba nimanki sahal dawlado bay dhisteen hag maxay dawlaod gobaleedyo uga dhisan wayeen gobolada dhexe shabeelade hoose iyo dhexe iyo hiiraan.

The Zack   

Oba, u really need to up your game, karbaash kulahaa. Caawa waxaadba qiratay in Jowhar lagaa badan yahay, berina waxaad qirataa inaadan xamar shaqo ku laheyn. Markaa we will take your "brotherly" preachings about Jubooyinka.

Xaaji Xunjuf;923187 wrote:
Oba zacks people do live in the middle juba if i am correct reer garaad wiiwaal ba wax badan ka dega the other groups na way degan. Obviously way isu bahanyihin to form a state. I don't think that will be a major problem.

Waryaaa oba nimanki sahal dawlado bay dhisteen hag maxay dawlaod gobaleedyo uga dhisan wayeen gobolada dhexe shabeelade hoose iyo dhexe iyo hiiraan.

Xaaji xunjuf we are talking about whose minority and majority in the jubbada dhexe kow dheh. Tan labaad goboladda dhexe,shabellada dhexe,shabelle hoose and Hiiraan aint 100% liberated from the cancer marka whats the purpose of making a state when everyone isn't part of the building marka hore dee halaga xoreeyo cancerka gobolladaas see weeye

The Zack;923188 wrote:
Oba, u really need to up your game, karbaash kulahaa. Caawa waxaadba qiratay in Jowhar lagaa badan yahay, berina waxaad qirataa inaadan xamar shaqo ku laheyn. Markaa we will take your "brotherly" preachings about Jubooyinka.

I never said unuka was the majority in Jowhar in the first place we share it with 3 other clans. fahamtu sxb no matter what you do waligaa igama badin kartid jubbada dhexe inaad iga sheekeysid i don't know if you remember the days you where cheerleading for Azania but i told you my family has several beero in Jilib so i know the demographics damn well :)

The Zack   

Xaaji, HAG people have no intentions of making a state of their own so they try to make empty noises about other's efforts. Just look at Abdiqasim folks, one subclan calls itself galmudug, another one calls itself ximan iyo xeeb, another one calls itself ahlusunnah LOL. The ironic thing is all of these are in Parts of Galgaduud and Mudug, so not even a full gobol.

Waxala yidha grassroot step by step baad u dhisaysa hiiraan is liberated galguduud is free

Shabeelade dhexe and banadir are free. War ku dhakhso jubada dhexe is not liberated either but kismayo dawlad goboleed ba lagaa dhisay it will fill the vacuum marka la xoreyo. Dawdlada federaalkaba soo lama so dhsin iyado dalka kala badh la haysto

Well tana wa dawlad yar oo goboleed uun laakin isku si ba loo asaaso

As for who is the majority garan mayno exactly laakin laba reer ba wa degan

Laakin waxay ku xidhantahay cidi xoreysa imika axmed madoobeba xoreyey jubada hoose

Ninki meesha leh uun baa xoreysta jubada dhexa sidasday noqon ciidamo isku dhaf ba geli

But xita haday sii fiican wax u qeybsadan happy ku yihin

xaaji stop this isku di,r, Galgaduud is far from free ceelbuur laga bilaabo all the way to harardheere,ceeldheer is held by shabaab, half hiiraan is held by shabaab Buulo burdo one of the most important key towns are held by shabaab, shabellada dhexe 70% is free cadale,ruun nirgood warsheekh and those areas baa dhiman,shabellada hoose baraawe is held by shabaab, Jubbaland cadaalad kuma saleysno so should we do the same markaas meesha puntland maaha ama SL where 1-3 clans are concentrated in.

Xaaji 2 clans kaliya miyaa dega jubbada dhexe? LMFAO sxb there is more than 8 clans living in that gobol

That is very dumb of hag not making a state they need to unite the 3 habargangster subclans and form a state

What I don't get is why hiiraan and galguduud don't form a state

Abdiqasim subclan is toothless they lost their small colonies in lower shabelle they are no confined in guriceel

Once on top of the food chain and look at them today.