Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

SOL News Exclusive....

Mintid is feeling a bit generous today with the info, ;) so I will share this with my fellow nomads right here on SOL.

Mind you, this info hasn't been shared with Somali media outlets even in Mogadishu. So I expect a special thank you from 'LST' for making his site the center of breaking news ;)

1) Hassan Sheikh to deliver a State of the Union Speech on March 2

2) Prime Minister Saacid to address Parliament on March 3

Who knows.... My Southern brothers might even get some clarity on the Jubba issue from the FG Executive...

Daqane   

loool mintid I will be last to denigrate your insider knowledge but could this not have been a simple deduction since parliament is set to open on the 2nd of march?:cool:

If you want real big ups please do share what the president or at the very least the prime-minister is to say ... :)

Haatu;922165 wrote:
And how are we supposed to believe this?

Given the track record of Federal authorities in Mogadishu, it can always be delayed for a few days due to the usual 'miscoordination', but these are the current scheduled dates.

Daqane;922168 wrote:
loool mintid I will be last to denigrate your insider knowledge but could this not have been a simple deduction since parliament is set to open on the 2nd of march?:cool:

If you want real big ups please do share what the president or at the very least the prime-minister is to say ...
:)

;) ;) ;)

You're a crafty one, Daqane!

Patience, patience...

Let's wait a few days...

Daqane   

loool Mintid am the patient one, lets see the reaction afterwards, it will be like pouring hot water down an anthill.

thanks Mintid...this information is pertinent :D. i'm quite sure, it'll be off the utmost usefulness to all....but... imagine, if you had to measure, your value by the information, let's say, you release on here.....how much value do you think you will have........? :D:D

i would say 23% only. :D:p

Mintid Farayar;922164 wrote:
Who knows.... My Southern brothers might even get some clarity on the Jubba issue from the FG Executive...

Arrimaha federaalka iyo ammaanka ayuu ka hadlay, isagoo sheegay inay ka go’an tahay dowladda inay federaalka ku baahiso dalka oo dhan sidoo kalena aysan aqbali doonin wax ka horimaanaya dastuurka federaalka, ayna kasoo saari doonaan go’aannno cad-cad sidii loo hirgelin lahaa nidaamka federaalka.

Translation: Federalism is allowed as long as it follows the specific guidelines drafted from Mogadishu....

Like clockwork.....

Ra’iisul Wasaaraha Somalia oo khudbad uu ka warbixiyay wixii Xukuumadda u qabsoomay ka jeediyay Baarlamaaaka

Axad, Maarso 03, 2013 (HOL) — Ra’iisul wasaaraha Soomaaliya, Cabdi Faarax Shir-doon (Saacid) ayaa maanta khudbad uu kaga warbixinayay waxyaabihii u qabsoomay muddada 100-ka maalmood ah ee ay xukuumaddiisu shaqeynayso ka horjeediyay kulankii maanta ee baarlamaanka Soomaaliya.

Kulanka oo ay soo xaadireen 151 xidhibaan ayaa waxaa shir-guddoominayay guddoomiyaha baarlamaanka Soomaaliya, Prof. Maxamed Sheekh Cismaan (Jawaari), iyadoo ra’iisul wasaaruhu uu khudbadiisa kaga hadlay arrimo dhowr ah oo uu ka mid ahaa dagaalka ay kula jiraan Al-shabaab...............

http://www.hiiraan.com/news/2013/Mar/wararka_maanta3-21094.htm

Haatu;923491 wrote:
Coincidence and fact supported guesswork.

;) ;)

A perfect example of a malady afflicting certain portions of Somalis:

a complete inability to accept factual situations even when backed up by scientific proof

Classic ;)