Sign in to follow this  
petite

High priced prostitute!

petite   

This rich business man hired an expensive, very beautiful prostitute. When they finished getting their freak on, the man told the prostitute that he didn't have $600 on him right now but would mail it to her the next morning from his office.He also told her that just to be on the safe side he would right "rent" on the check...just incase his wife got in the middle. The prostitute agreed and the next morning the check was delievered but for $200 and a note that read as follows:

Dear manager, this is for the apartment i rented last night. We agreed on $600 but have i have reduced it for the following reasons:

1- When I arrived at the apartment, i found that it had been previously occupied.

2-I found the apartment had no heat..

3- The apartment was too large for my comfort.

The Prostitute wrote the man a note back that said the following:

Dear Renter, i have to disagree with your statements about your apartment for the following reasons:

1- How could you think that such a beautiful apartment had not been rented before?

2- The apartmen DOES have heat, if you know how to turn it ON.

3- The apartment is of average size, but you have to have enough FURNITURE to furnish it.

peace ppl!