Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Gedo, Afmadow, Dhoobley boys, etc

The Zack;921799 wrote:
MMA,

Waa sax waa lala degaa ama laga badanba, Xitaa dollow iyo beled xaawo waa lala degaa.

On another note, idinkaba Bay and Bakool baa la idinku magacaabaa even tho half of Bakool has nothing to do with your folks LOL.. Ceelbarde, Tayeeglow, Aato, Yeed?

Lol@Abwaan.

'waa lala dega ama laga badanba' interesting can you say the same in the jubbas yaa zack? :D

The Zack   

Gheelle.T;921861 wrote:
Abwaan, oo hadda Somali Galbeed(Og..en) iyo NFD "Carro Soomaaliyeed" maaha? War adduun!

Abwaan thinks Godey belongs to Ethiopia, he assumes Mandhera is the land of Kenya. He also thinks Beytal Maqdis belongs to Israel. Eesh calaa wadani lol.

Oba, you probable dont know meaning of "ama".

The Zack;921883 wrote:
Abwaan, god gave me that, i know it is too hard to believe but i belong to both. It is a big chunk of land.

:D :D Sahal ideology. How come your folks never controlled Kismayu? How can one be irrelavent in his own land taa ba is weydiin mudan leh

Apophis;921889 wrote:
Because the older generations were too damn generous. We won't be making that mistake again.

doesn't make sense either puntlander or gedo-ans controlled the city. In fact ceydiid helped tolka 3 times capturing kismayo for them only for them too loose it

The Zack   

Abwaan;921888 wrote:
And God gave us MN, Rotterdam, London, Melbourne etc.

I know i know... It is very hard to believe same sub clan inhabits in Jubbaland, NFD, O'gadenia. Very shocking specially when all you got is parts of Galgaduud and parts of Mudug. When i put myself in your shoes, i feel your frustration.

Apophis;921899 wrote:
No. That won't happen. What has happened is the same thing that happened in Moscow on October 25th 1917. The awakening of a sleeping giant
:D

:D :D we'll see apo

The Zack;921897 wrote:
I know i know... It is very hard to believe same sub clan inhabits in Jubbaland, NFD, O'gadenia. Very shocking specially when all you got is parts of Galgaduud and parts of Mudug. When i put myself in your shoes, i feel your frustration.

LOL

Abwaan seriously jinnoole waaye , he doubts the 7 million strong that inhabits from Godey to Garisa, all the way to Ceelbarde, Kombooni

xiinfaniin;921902 wrote:
LOL

Abwaan seriously jinnoole waaye , he doubts the 7 million strong that inhabits from Godey to Garisa, all the way to Ceelbarde, Kombooni

Lmfao Axla propoganda so now tolka is half the somali population tolka ha caayin ninyahow you make them look useless

Oba,

It is real math. You are still stuck with Caydiid's statistics after chasing Barre from Mogadishu :D . Remember the USC white paper with respect to Somalia's demographics :D