Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somalis Being Tortured

Coofle   

The guy is screaming..... """Walaahi anaa yamaani""" I swear , I am yemeni..

The somali guys are not even making a sound....Rag dheh... Maalin baa ilaahay idiin ka goyn doonaa carabka macasha wayn leh...Nabsigu waa wareegto/.

First of all, those defending the heinous crime by screaming there are good Arabs, we have nothing to talk about. If you can't feel the pain of these men, may God help you!

Secondly, this is not matter of good Arabs vs bad Arabs, indeed there are good Arabs. I have met them personally. What's at the question is the culture that accepts and even nurtures this sort of behavior, the culture that allows child brides, slavery, honor killings,'male servants', humiliation of the other and utter disregard for common decency. Now, if you want defend this culture, make your points and do so without false comparisons to other cultures including Somali culture. What are basis of your argument?

And for those who resort to Somalis are racists, that might well be but do tell me this and I remind Somalia is in the midst of civil war, where in Somalia have Arabs been treated this way. I have lived with Yemenis in Bilaajo Arab and alot of them were better off than most Somalis, and all enjoyed the protection of the State and had the respect of the Somali people.

Even now, in chaotic Somalia foreigner fares much better than many Arab countries.

Back to the main argument, please put forward your defense of deviant culture?

^Adigaa ku watee, Wallahi if it wasn't the Deen of Allah, these folks would have been, to put simply animals. Remember, these people are the very people that use to bury their daughters alive before Islam. And now that most of them know Islam as some sort of culture and a way of life to practice, we're seen them going back to their old, ugly ways.

I cannot for the life of me blame all of Arabs what these sick people are doing, but the reality is that most of them nowadays are blinded by 'Juhl' (ignorance).

xabad   

Dhagax-Tuur;920839 wrote:
Wallahi if it wasn't the Deen of Allah, these folks would have been, to put simply animals

Ah! That old chestnut. The whole culture including their religion is deviant and unworthy of the dignity the human being. period

Dhagax-Tuur..I think the problem for many Somalis is they can't seem to differentiate the deen, the culture of the Arabs and the Arab themselves. It seems you have two extremes, ones that curse Arabs and Islam, and the ones who would make every excuse for the Arab by mainly employing the deen and proximity of the Arabs.

I remember one woman saying Carabta yaan wax laga sheegin Nabiga ka dhashee.

Abwaan   

SubxaanAllah, qof Ashahaadanaya oo la sii garaacayo. The so called Libyan ambassador in Mogadisho should answer this or he should be expelled. Aaway safaarad-ku-sheeggii Soomaalida ee Libya ka dhisnayd?

uchi   

Who are they and why are they getting whipped?, perhaps you can enlighten us a bit more? Just posting it for the puprose of dehumanizing a whole people is not a good thing Che, you should know better brother.

uchi;920863 wrote:
Who are they and why are they getting whipped?, perhaps you can enlighten us a bit more? Just posting it for the puprose of dehumanizing a whole people is not a good thing Che, you should know better brother.

Does matter why and who? Under what circumstances that can their actions be JUSTIFIED?

I didn't post the video to demonize anyone or have control over how people react?

They traveled thousands of kilometers to be tortured like that ? but how do we know that , if they are Somalis in the first place ?

They can be criminals caught doing wrong things. Perhaps ex soldiers hired by Khadafi

by the way, Somalis do bigger things than these to themselves why is it any different ? One can be put to death in somalia for very simple

things .

^Why do I get the feeling if it was Americans that were torturing these men, you would have been outraged.

Because Somalis did it, that somehow justify what the torturers are doing, some logic.

Jacpher   

^Sxb you are missing the point. The Arabs of this world or the Arab culture isn't responsible for the crime just like you as an American aren't responsible for the tortures took place in Abu-ghraibe or Gitmo. You can't pick and choose and play the moral card. AS of which you support have done much much horrible crimes than beating up a man with a stick. Get real sxb.

No one is excusing the torture here but bashing the Arabs or their culture isn't also gonna fix the problem. No one has yet to provide a full account of what's taking place in the video.

^Are you kidding me? Of course, Americans are responsible for what happen in Abu Ghariab. It's their army, their leaders, and the support of every average' 'patriot'on the street. The whole country supported the war. Don't make excuses. N of course, the Arab culture plays its party in shaping how these people behave! N whatever AS did, they are responsible.

You sound like German!

N are you really making an excuse for what those torturers are doing?