Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Another Keydmedia Special

Haatu   

I sort of agree with them. Power should be devolved regionally, even further than the current framework of 'states'. Case in example S/land. The reer Awdalites are unhappy, Duriyadda itself is not on the best of terms & SSC is still grumbling. By doing away with these phony states and devolving their powers to the regions then most of the destructive competition and disagreements we see today would disappear.

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;920369 wrote:
the hell with federalism.

at least the clan-federalism, realistic regional one is acceptable I guess.

Carafaat   

Haatu;920352 wrote:
I sort of agree with them. Power should be devolved regionally, even further than the current framework of 'states'. Case in example S/land. The reer Awdalites are unhappy, Duriyadda itself is not on the best of terms & SSC is still grumbling. By doing away with these phony states and devolving their powers to the regions then most of the destructive competition and disagreements we see today would disappear.

You want Somaliland to become another North Eastern. Where Somalis clan are competing and battling eachother without having a political platform that brings them together and serves their interest against Nairobi. Divide and rule iga dheh.

Typical Kikuyu buttler!

Abwaan;920403 wrote:
at least the clan-federalism, realistic regional one is acceptable I guess.

the only one time i will support is if somalia is consisting of 2 federal states, Brittish Somaliland and Italian Somaliland.waakaa

Haatu   

Carafaat;920411 wrote:
You want Somaliland to become another North Eastern. Where Somalis clan are competing and battling eachother without having a political platform that brings them together and serves their interest against Nairobi. Divide and rule iga dheh.

Typical Kikuyu buttler!

The Somalis are competing and battling each other because that is their nature and their way, same as your clan the SNM and the Awdalites are competing against each other today and just as the tribes of the of the Jubba are also competing. The political platform that shall bring all these groups together is Xamar; they handle their regional affairs and Xamar handles the country as a whole.

As for Reer NE, don't concern yourself with them. They are a people that are finally working to improve their region despite the obstacles set against them by Nairobi. They have at last achieved some semblance of autonomy and the only way now is up. Idinka reer Soomaaliya yaanan la idin dhaafin.

Haatu   

Ideally yes but that would be suicide realistically speaking. By going our separate ways and each group deciding our own affairs, we only stand to get closer over time. It's land, resources and power that's dividing us at the moment, by giving each group just that, there'll be no more reason to hate each other.