Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Elections elections elections | J/land and NEP

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;919271 wrote:
Abti I didn't know you were a Long-Feet chauvinist...

I also keep correcting you about "Oba's lot" - we need a new term, Oba's 10ft Cousins?

Stoic is right, Wajir South is pure Long-Feet territory, the giraffes, mother-giraffes, mark-a-bull, MZ...but lots of intermarriage with the nice Oba's 10ft Cousins who settle in Wajir East, the Fives...

Otherwise congrats on your grasp of pan-Somali politics, especially for one so young and looking forward to joining a Russell Group Uni...

War I'm not a chauvinist, just stating facts dee :D

I know who lives in Wajir South but I was misled in believing it was a swing constituency ;) As for Oba's cousins, we all know they're not proper cousins but cousins nonetheless. It's a shame Oba doesn't like them :D

what is this oba's 10ft cousins and stuff what is this code thing? Haatu those guys live more than 1000 kms from my fam we barely see eachother infact i never seen any of my so called ''cousins'' in my entire life. :D

STOIC   

Haatu, Oba is his loss if he doesn't claim them.He will be missing out if he doesn't think they are related.They are way too educated and cool headed Somalis you will ever meet..He just needs to look at the young Harvard educated architect behind the Kenyan new constitution.

Haatu, just ask the old folks like us if you want to know more about the whole NEP region....

STOIC;919285 wrote:
Haatu, Oba is his loss if he doesn't claim them.He will be missing out if he doesn't think they are related.They are way too educated and cool headed Somalis you will ever meet..He just needs to look at the young Harvard educated architect behind the Kenyan new constitution.

Haatu, just ask the old folks like us if you want to know more about the whole NEP region....

You mean this guy?

oba hiloowlow;919280 wrote:
what is this oba's 10ft cousins and stuff what is this code thing? Haatu those guys live more than 1000 kms from my fam we barely see eachother infact i never seen any of my so called ''cousins'' in my entire life.
:D

Bear with us; we are thinking on our feet, literally lol :(

Beesha Dagoodi

QansaxMeygaag;919292 wrote:
Bear with us; we are thinking on our feet, literally lol
:(

Beesha Dagoodi

Beesha D has nice women i was in this wedding in 2007 former Pm Geedi's sons wedding, he married this beautiful dagoodi women.

Dabrow   

Haatu;919237 wrote:
Gedo

If what hattu heard is proven to be truth then I think beesha gedo should withdraw its support for this state. Unless we get double as many parlamentarians as beesha big foot and state capital.:D

Haatu   

Dabrow;919299 wrote:

If what hattu heard is proven to be truth then I think beesha gedo should withdraw its support for this state. Unless we get double as many parlamentarians as beesha big foot and state capital.

Nothing is confirmed. Just waxaa la yiri un. I think you guys might get Vice Pres :D

oba hiloowlow;919294 wrote:
Beesha D has nice women i was in this wedding in 2007 former Pm Geedi's sons wedding, he married this beautiful dagoodi women.

Wait till you see the my-rule-ee beesha of Mandera (gu-gun-dha----be)...you ain't seen nothing yet mate; come reclaim your cousins as Haatu advised :cool:

Dabrow;919299 wrote:

If what hattu heard is proven to be truth then I think beesha gedo should withdraw its support for this state. Unless we get double as many parlamentarians as beesha big foot and state capital.

Dabrow Beesha Baani Quulle har blivit lurade akta dig för den här kab n lax agenda :D

QansaxMeygaag;919302 wrote:
Wait till you see the my-rule-ee beesha of Mandera (gu-gun-dha----be)...you ain't seen nothing yet mate; come reclaim your cousins as Haatu advised :cool:

war im going to NFD this summer markaas hayaaaay :D

Dabrow   

Haatu;919300 wrote:
Nothing is confirmed. Just waxaa la yiri un. I think you guys might get Vice Pres

We shall see the outcome of this conference first. Then we talk:D