Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Mogadishu Genocide 2007-2009: The EU and US Must Compensate Victims!

Liqaye

You see, I cannot change your perceptions about what xiin is all about i.e. member of SAHAL and what not. What I can clearly say is that on this subject you are talking from your back side , a true m0-oryaan. The d-block is a Somali community I don't understand what you are trying to convey by referencing it so many times in this discussion. If you are challenging the general d-block role in Somali polity, then you are more hopeless than I initially thought.

We are talking about individual experiences that can hardly be wished away. The courts and constitution you are talking about is fundamentally challenged by the very political and militia culture that is responsible the lootings in discussion. Mogadishu has undergone a radical demographic change, an event that can hardly be reserved. The remedy is to make sure the destroyers shall never be rewarded. If you feel like you are caste in that lot , then tough luck waryaa.

federalism is the formula to contain your likes. with all my reservation of this framework , when confronted with the type of thinking and intellectual cowardice you exhibit, many of us have no choice but to ensure you are tamed :D

Jacpher   

^:D He's hoping you'd read twice every time he posts twice the same garbage.

Oba: the man is waving the tolka flag so you'd listen to his appeal and stand with his line of argument, looters keepers, I mean finders keepers.

Daqane   

well done raamsade, this is the problem with people who have gutter level mentality, when they met sheikh sharif a man who had grabbed the tigers tail and was holding own to dear life, avoiding shabaab bombs one moment and back stabbing politicos the next a man who would do and did do everything to survive they had so many concessions given, today because a man who stands for justice in somalia is in power,they take the application of justice applicable to EVERYONE and all as political leverage, one time they attempt to relive d block glory days by bringing sijui delegations to garowe and the next waa give us back properties in xamar on you tube, the smallness of it waa pathetic, if you are scincere regardless of the shortcomings you CAN get the ball rolling right now immediately....if not then there is damned if you damned if you dont about it...

@ghellet you are right the process is not straight foward but it has begun, all the way to the water milkers in lower shabelle pettioning for there the morgan farm land back....

Ka Matajinaya loool folly of grandeur my dear fa.qash betheren, maxaa guuri shuub ah kula weyntahay....

Raamsade   

oba hiloowlow;917574 wrote:
Im i naive or un-intelligent cause i want justice for all clans? Naga daa dee im not seeing everything from my clan's perspective

If you actually believe Somalis are interested in justice, you're not only naive but downright daft. Somalis only care about demonizing and subjugating other Somalis. Justice to Somali means subjugation and humiliation of other Somalis.

What else do you need? Xiinfaniin admitted so himself. He said he all this calaacal is to gain political capital against beesha USC. That you didn't sniff this blatant clan attack earlier reinforces what I said of you above.

Daqane   

school me kulaha waar xiin spending this much time on SOL has really caused you to mix up somethings, those T:B ridden old men I have talked about are not using your constitution to ask for anything back, they do not use rhe court system enshrined in the consitution or any legal redress, no they just like you spew vitriol on inappropriate fora, how much they scream, cough into their hospital provided sheeting and talk about how xamar will never be the same, that will not return a single meter squared back to them, today if you have the documentation and go to xamar to claim your land, even if your land is still occupied and the owner is too big to be moved, you get a ruling and judgement from the court that can be used at a later date when the goverment keeps on imposing its will, no more learned helplessness, you will get your land back, if you are too scared to do so, I assure you that your vapid cantrabaqash in rented halls wont change that, you do not even have the courage of your convictons using the same process I have outlined to your barrow boys as a victory and at the same time refusing to take the same route to do things on the ground, and what is the new civil war you talk about, the one that according to you has been brought to a definitive end by a federal constitution was that the siyadist dream mise your uncles in 78 when they fired the first shot??

The indefensible legacy is the bombing of hargeisa, state genocide, that your uncles put down the gun to join, ma maanta ayaad somali noqoteey miyaa??

When has anything that you have ever said ever been reality or ever panned out?

We are proposing kulahaa, who is this we you are on about, niyoow do you even read the constitution you talk about?, have you contributed even a comma to it misee membership of SOL and sahal has gone to your head.

Until then T.B is a killer waryaa.

Raamsade;917583 wrote:
If you actually believe Somalis are interested in justice, you're not only naive but downright daft. Somalis only care about demonizing and subjugating other Somalis. Justice to Somali means subjugation and humiliation of other Somalis.

What else do you need? Xiinfaniin admitted so himself. He said he all this calaacal is to gain political capital against beesha USC. That you didn't sniff this blatant clan attack earlier reinforces what I said of you above.

I understand where you and Xiin are coming from its a petty we're having this discussion in 2013

Daqane   

argh something is up with mobile net am using anyway will revisit the thread tommorow.

Xiinow keep on refering to moryaan walaal, like I told you before life is long and there will be many opportunities for you to colour reality that special colour of rust brown so evocative of your ideology, and the by product of bovine ruminations

Raamsade   

Jacpher;917584 wrote:
^You sure do know how to recruit the clan. How many have you led to the battle front for the late Gen?

Spoken like the truly outwitted. Dhaqane single-handedly put this whole calaacal to a screetching halt by stating "if you have documentation for your alleged looted property, go to Xamar to seek redress not youtube or SOL." For that he was called "a looter who lives in stolen property," a clear personal attack the MODs decided to turn blind eye to. I joined the fray outwitting you and I get called "a foot soldier for Halyeey Ceydiid."

No offense Jacpher but you're simply not intelligent enough to navigate delicate discussions like this.

Raamsade   

oba hiloowlow;917588 wrote:
I understand where you and Xiin are coming from its a petty we're having this discussion in 2013

No you do not!

Xiin is on record as saying he is not interested in justice he just wants to wage political war agianst beesha USC.

I have always stated that we need justice for all Somalis. I said that before folks here found out their property was looted. And I'm saying it now. If your property was illegally expropriated by private citizens, you should get it back. No one is against that. We're just against this blatant demonization and attack on a whole Somali clan as "looters." Not only is this morally repugnant but it will make justice nigh impossible.

Daqane   

argh something is up with mobile net am using anyway will revisit the thread tommorow.

Xiinow keep on refering to moryaan walaal, like I told you before life is long and there will be many opportunities for you to colour reality that special colour of rust brown so evocative of your ideology, and the by product of bovine ruminations

Raamsade;917594 wrote:
No you do not!

Xiin is on record as saying he is not interested in justice he just wants to wage political war agianst beesha USC.

I have always stated that we need justice for all Somalis. I said that before folks here found out their property was looted. And I'm saying it now. If your property was illegally expropriated by private citizens, you should get it back. No one is against that. We're just against this blatant demonization and attack on a whole Somali clan as "looters." Not only is this morally repugnant but it will make justice nigh impossible.

Gartey, horta xiinoow sidii gabdhihii dhoocilaha buu caytamaya oba's of the world,abwaan's of the world,daqane's of the world buu markasta ku jiraa. I agree with the rest of what you said but the problem is somalis never see peoples action as something an invidual did they only see the persons qabiil.

xabad   

indeed, when you just think things are getting better and old wounds are healed and bang you're witness raw unadultered 90's clan arguments. guys lets move on.