Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

New SNTV series the Diaspora amongst us [Video Trailer].

Haatu   

Nin-Yaaban;916905 wrote:
Waa barnaamij fiican.

Waa runtaa. Weliba waa mid xiisa leh. Talow goormuu soo geli doonaa? SNTV farsamadeeda janalada kale ma gaaraan.

the days of the qurbo-joog are long DEAD. it reached its zenith around 2009, 2010, 2011 and maybe 2012 but it's more or less dead these days. as a so-called bloody qurbo-joog in the field, its not all its cracked up to be, here. gone are the days of the qurbo-joog for me. qurbo-joog are those who come and leave within a short period of time. its often sentimentalised and its all hype. promoting it on TV doesn't make it any more interesting than what the experience is actually like, here on the ground. what of those who've risked life and limb to be here in this post-conflict environment? and for relatively long periods of time too, like me.....? well, i'm ''post-diaspora''/''qurbo-joog dhaaf'' :D

for those of you complementing the idea of coming here....my advise is fairly straight forward and simple: come prepared and be ready to sacrifice your sanity and compassionate nature. its hell-on-earth here. hell on earth.

^^ lol. you really do scare people off the motherland sometimes. But at least the advice seem realistic.

Interesting video and a great initiative, it was about time they made something like this.