Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

House of Cards and binge viewing

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;917402 wrote:
Ngonge...You mean 'daddy' wasn't memorable enough. I saw it on the weekend, it was aight.

I have no idea what you're talking about, saaxib. I was talking about House of Cards, the British version.

underdog   

Apophis;917420 wrote:
The pamphlet says there's no "good" TV.

so just the mediocre stuff, right. So you practically went thru this to knock my choice, while having none of your own. We should find you a seat next to Statler and Waldorf.

NGONGE;917415 wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about, saaxib. I was talking about House of Cards, the British version.

I am referring to young journalist he throws from the roof, the one calls him daddy even as she was falling.

that

N.O.R.F   

The last and only TV Series I have watched in the last 7 or so years is The Wire. I'm willing to occupy some of my spare time with a proper TV series but I'm not sure any of those mentioned here will 'surprise' me.

underdog   

Apophis;917440 wrote:
Yes sxb, your choices were mediocre as hell but there's no reason why you can't enjoy them; provided you know and accept their mediocrity.

LOL Since none of them meet your standard and there's nothing "good" on TV, it seems knowing and accepting mediocrity is for you. I think we've spent quite enough time on your BS opinion. So save the troll tactics for Alpha.

Haatu   

This show isn't that bad, the British version anyway. At least I'll have something to watch other than Suburgatory now :D

underdog;917483 wrote:
LOL Since none of them meet your standard and there's nothing "good" on TV, it seems knowing and accepting mediocrity is for you. I think we've spent quite enough time on your BS opinion.
So save the troll tactics for Alpha.

i've banned him from that thread.