Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Anti Hassan sheikh Maxamuud demonstration planned

metta   

So we have Reer Muqdisho residents in their thousands supporting Farmaajo in the streets of Xamar and a few months later, morons with a clan agenda screaming "warlord president" at the top of their lungs outside venues in Minneapolis and London.

The evidence is all there folks; we clearly see who the enemies of Somalia really are.

President Hassan Sheikh Mohamuud, you are doing a fine job and the sane ones support you. Put your absolute trust in the Almighty God and he will steer you and the country we love to the right direction.

Thank you Mr. President.

metta   

Walle these people are really pathetic.

It's 2013. Mogadishu is swamped with people from Bay and Bakool. There are many Bantu Somalis there. It is filled with Somali Arabs in Xamar Weyne District. My relatives from Waqooyi are there. There are Turkish and Chinese and EU people there walking around.

How is it a one clan city? It is the most diverse city in Somalia. Do these people really think the people of Mogadishu and the President are as obsessed as clan as they are?

Their mind is stuck in 1991. Stay stuck there. Mogadishu is going forward.

metta;915838 wrote:
So we have Reer Muqdisho residents in their thousands supporting Farmaajo in the streets of Xamar and a few months later, morons with a clan agenda screaming "warlord president" at the top of their lungs outside venues in Minneapolis and London.

The evidence is all there folks; we clearly see who the enemies of Somalia really are.

President Hassan Sheikh Mohamuud, you are doing a fine job and the sane ones support you. Put your absolute trust in the Almighty God and he will steer you and the country we love to the right direction.

Thank you Mr. President.

Dad bey meeli bugtaa they don't know the reality on the ground yet they are eager to protest.SMH

These qurbo joog's are poison

metta   

oba hiloowlow;915878 wrote:
Dad bey meeli bugtaa they don't know the reality on the ground yet they are eager to protest.SMH

These qurbo joog's are poison

I want a 100-year HAG presidency. But we will do it with democracy. Free and fair elections. No dictatorships.

Haatu   

Kulahaa 'Mr President stop supporting Al Shabaab'. Talk about brain dead. They can't even protest properly.

metta;915880 wrote:
I want a 100-year HAG presidency. But we will do it with democracy. Free and fair elections. No dictatorships.

i dont think that is a good solution

NGONGE   

Looks like Mr M Society is back. Finally the so called "HAG" have a voice on SOL. :D

p.s.

Haatu, it's a demo adeer. Their aim is to protest, not to be accurate. Wax fahan.

metta   

oba hiloowlow;915882 wrote:
i dont think that is a good solution

This is a very good solution. HAG is not one clan. Don't be fooled. HAG is an ideology. HAG is a belief. Anyone can be HAG. HAG President doesn't have to come from Mogadishu. The next HAG president can come from Kismayo or Borama.

Daqane   

Ngonge this is just another of somalia's scripts, I wonder why all so called HAG scripts are foaming at the mouth cartoons, hoping and wishing wont make it so....