Iga dabe dhex taleexiyow

Ingriis ha dhaco

ingriis ha dhaco

Ingriis ha dhaco

Boqoradu ingriisku faalij ha ku dhaco

Prince Charles gaadhi hala rogmado

Prince William talibantu ha disho

STOIC   

Warya XX educate me here without any bias.I'm completely ignorant of the Somaliland locals except of course big cities like Hargeisa and Borame etc....I always hear them (Prof Galayadh camp) say Sool and Sanaag is ours..I'm not doubting the Sool portion (am guesing Lasacanood included) .So this Sanaag place has people with the colorful SL flag ? ..I did a little search and Found out that these are people that live there...Which side of Sanaag do they live?

STOIC;914528 wrote:
Warya XX educate me here without any bias.I'm completely ignorant of the Somaliland locals except of course big cities like Hargeisa and Borame etc....I always hear them (Prof Galayadh camp) say Sool and Sanaag is ours..I'm not doubting the Sool portion (am guesing Lasacanood included) .So this Sanaag place has people with the colorful SL flag ? ..I did a little search and Found out that these are people that live there...Which side of Sanaag do they live?

Awdal is mostly lived by the Borama clan while the selel district belongs mostly to the jesus clan of Djibouti. The sool region predominantly belongs to the khatumo folks except the caynabo district. And western and central sanaag predominately belongs to the clan who live as far as midisho which is about 40 km east of ceerigabo capital of sanaag. The khatumo folks also live in Sanaag but mostly in the south eastern Sanaag, and the far eastern Sanaag region Yube laasqooray badhan dhahar hadaaftimo xingalool is a very big territory belongs mostly to the Maakhir clan. So you see Somaliland is very diverse and multi tribal and all communities live together in those regions sool and sanaag.

STOIC   

XX,

Thanks.I always thought that when they said Sool and Sanag it only exclusively belonged to the Khatumo people.I'm sure they own a big chunk of it.I was just envisioning a partition kind of mini-secesion for them..I guess this will still create a problem once they get their way. If everyone knows where they live I think it should be alright though..Bloody Somalis and the way they are closer to each other than the jagular vein, but separated so badly by the disease

Somaliland is very diverse most clans live together in those regions sool and sanaag and dont be fooled by the anti SL stance by the Khatumo folks the vast majority support SL but they dont like Siilaanyo and the current regime

STOIC   

I don't know about Khatumo people wanting to be part of SL as that will be stretching the truth and we can't get around the truth that majority don't want to be part of it...I listened to that second townhall meeting between Galayr and Samatar..Profesor Samatar kept talking about the special bond between folks in SL...He really had some very deep points..Prof Samatar again came across an honest Nothern Unionist

I believe the khatumo folks started off in SL than they formed a broader clan based state on lineage with Puntland but they felt dissatisfied with Puntland and a whole faction of them joined Somaliland, which caused the fall of laascaanood in the SL hands. I believe The SL govt just needs to build bridges and open talks with the khatumo folks i am sure they have no different aspirations than the rest of the SL people. Its not like they were living as Kings during the failed union of 30 years nor did their regions have more prosperity than other regions of SL.

Wadani   

Stoic, i'm glad u took my advice and decided to learn about the clan composition of the region. Reekan dhulkoodu aad buu u balaadhan yahay, from Midhisho all the way to the outskirts of Wardheer. Im all for the the Khaatumo clan governing their own areas without interference from Somaliland, but when they claim all of sool and sanaag how r they different than the policy of Somaliland which they decry day and night?

Wadani;914545 wrote:
Stoic, i'm glad u took my advice and decided to learn about the clan composition of the region. Reekan dhulkoodu aad buu u balaadhan yahay, from Midhisho all the way to the outskirts of Wardheer. Im all for the the Khaatumo clan governing their own areas without interference from Somaliland, but when they claim all of sool and sanaag how r they different than the policy of Somaliland which they decry day and night?

On point

STOIC   

Wadani, I never shy away from ignorance.Once in a while I have a long political conversation with my Father-inlaw who is a and he had to tell me how people lived in SL..Though he is a die-hard secesionist he still acknowledged the land owned by Khatumo folks..I never knew our Cousins that we share with were that far up there next to other Somalis..I just had to plead my ignorance..

Wadani   

Reer abtigay are the biggest die-hard secessionists that for sure. Maybe since ur Father in-law is reer galbeed he just had no idea how far branchs of the duriyadda extend to the East.