Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

TV Debate: Mooge VS. Abwaan

Mooge   

one guy organized qoslaye's welcome party.

the other guy organized the demonstrations against qoslaye.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

my damjadiid friend Abwaan took off to mogadishu after this disaster. lool

STOIC   

Obama showed only his invisible face like Manti Teo's imaginary girlfriend...You can't make up this kind of stuff ! Only a Qabilist-Somali brain will be getting huffy about the president meeting Obama

Dont project ur feelings onto others, dude...The guy didn't deny the meeting, but stated that it was unofficial meeting. so what r u disagreeing with?

STOIC   

^My feelings? Even if it was unofficial meeting, is it something to humdrum about? All I see is a douchebag arguing about inane stuff.The president got official recognition.Period

Jacpher   

Mooge, as always waad moogsan tahay. Both of these men ain't of Moqdisho by clan, far from it. Taarikadooda soo hel before you label them sxb :D

I personally know them very well. Sadiiq Warfaa is well respected brother who run for office and stands for the community, walaaltinimada iyo soomaalinimada ayaa ku dheer Sadiiq, Ilaahey ha xifdiyo. On the other hand, Cismaan is just Cismaan, needs hidaaya mina-laah. Nin masaajidda ka ammaan heli weyday, aadane miyuu u daahi?

It is a step down for brother Sadiiq to talk to the likes of Cismaan. Ragg isku level ah isu keena to have a meaning discussion. Waraa xaayoow if you're reading this, ragga kala shaandee before you sit down with them.