Sign in to follow this  
walaashiis

Some jokes that most of us experience

Letter To Complain

A young Italian had stayed at the YMCA hotel in London. He wasn't satisfied with his stay, and sent this complaint to the manager: 

Dear Signore Direttore, 

Now I am telling you story how I was treated at your hotella. I am a-comma from Roma as tourist to London and stay as a young christian man at your hotella. When I comma to my room I see there is no sheet on my bed. 

So I calla down to receptione and tella: " I wanta sheet." They tella me: "You go to toilet." "No, no you don't understanda me. I wanta sheet in my bed! " "You better not shit in your bed, you son of a *****! " 

What is sonna-wa-beach? I ago downe for breakfast in ristorante. I order egg and bacon and two pieces of toast. I getta only one piece of toast. 

I tella waitress and point at toast: "I wanta piece! " 

She tella me: " You go to the toilet. " 

"No, no I wanta piece on my plate! " 

"You bloody well not piss on the plate! You go to the toilet!"

Why is your staff always saying "Go to toilet?" Is that a modern British tella? You know, I am 23 years old and I know for myself when I wanta go to toilet. 

Then in the evening I ago downe to ristorante for dinner. Spoon and knife is laid out on the table. But no fork. 

I tella waitress: "I wanta fork!" 

And she tella me: " Sure, everybody wanta **** ." 

"No, no you don't understand me. I wanta fork on the table." 

"So you want to **** on this table? Get your pass out of here! " 

How comma this christian hotella tella the guests in such a bad manner? 

So I go down to receptione and ask for bill. I no wanta stay in this hotella no morro. 

When I have a-paid the a-billa the portier say to me: "Thank you, and peace on you." I say: "Piss on you too, you sonna-wa-beach, I now go back to Italy." 

Direttore, I never gonna stay in your hotella no morro, you sonna-wa-beach. 

Sincerely, 

Luigi Brampiano, 

Roma  cwm2.gif

------------------

individuals should not be judged according to gender, beauty, wealth, or privilege. The only thing that makes one person better than another is her or his character.

nuune   

hey miskiin-macruuf

that was funny wallaahi

you remaind me some italian words,rough but classical:

kal kalyoono kabiito cambuuladi maajo!!

I don't know what that means,but we used to say that back home!!

mataan   

salaamz all;

looooooool @ walaashiis;

this joke reminds me another one I heard before which went:

An elderly Somali Women came into an Indian restaurant in India. When the waiter asked her what she wanted the somali lady went "I want fried children", the waiter confused asked again and she kept repeating "i want fried children", the indian man said then "ooh you somali people eat children" then this somali guy who was eating in the place came over and helped the woman.

It is really bad when you dont speak the language...i remember a while back going wid my school to france and i didnt speak that much french, it is really annoying and embarrasing when you have to repeat the same thing few times or you pronounce badly.

peace