Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

22 years after the removal of Siyad Bare anniversary Somalia and Somaliland and the Future

Its been 22 years since General siyad bare was removed from Mogadishu ending 21 year dictatorship where do we stand 22 years later.Somalia's goverment is officially recognized by the united states the country is slowly emerging a new constitution a new beginning in 2013 Mogadishu capital city is being reconstructed with the help of turkey and the people of Somalia abroad and with in the country entire new cities were created particularly in the puntland region of Somalia. Somaliland just finalized its 5th democratic election held and with a booming financial private sector. One thing Somalis learned is that you cant rule Somalis for to long that's why a new president is elected in Somalia every 4 years. And in Somaliland every 5 years people vote for a new president. I think the future looks very bright as long as we maintain the peace and the brotherhood.

Long live

Jacpher   

After that many many years of exhausingly trying to get recognition, Somaliland finally looks to Muqdisho for directives. Good thing Somalia is back.

Jacpher Somaliland will continue its path as an independent state and try to get recognition and its willing to live in peace with the rest of the horners. Mogadishu is a beautiful city there is nothing stopping Somalilanders to engage with Mogadishu. Remember Mogadishu helped Somalilanders in the defeat of General Siyad bare.

Long live Somalia

Long live Somaliland

Long live Djibouti

Free the brothers in the O'gaden region and long live them 2

oba hiloowlow;912435 wrote:
fockin hell 22years baan qurbo joognaa

Its been a long time but soon we will are return home aniga 24 sanadood baan qurba jooga

Take me home baan qaadi raba

Xaaji Xunjuf;912437 wrote:
Its been a long time but soon we will are return home aniga 24 sanadood baan qurba jooga

Take me home baan qaadi raba

Inshallah, anigu i might relocate back home within 15 yrs if everything works out

Jacpher   

Xaaji Xunjuf;912436 wrote:
Jacpher Somaliland will continue its path as an independent state and try to get recognition and it willing to live in peace with the rest of the horners. Mogadishu is a beautiful city there is nothing stopping Somalilanders to engage with Mogadishu. Remember Mogadishu helped Somalilanders in the defeat of General Siyad bare.

This post is loaded with clan connotations and is divisive.

Jacpher;912443 wrote:
This post is loaded with clan connotations and is divisive.

Not at all the peace in the horn must be maintained at all costs say no to dictatorship support democracy equal rights for every one for all genders. Waliga cadalaada tageer.

Xaaji Xunjuf;912445 wrote:
15 years yaa nool ya dhintay war 2 years dhe ama 3 years.

Goorma lugaha la ii duugi

lol i have to sort things out dee get a stabile economy lacag aruursada it takes a time to plan this and implement it.

nuune   

15 years kadib and you expect to return everything looks like SIngapore, sxb, waad hurudaa, ee kakac hurdada, ka qeeb qaado wadankaaga and don't expect everything to flourish without your contribution.

nuune;912456 wrote:
15 years kadib and you expect to return everything looks like SIngapore, sxb, waad hurudaa, ee kakac hurdada, ka qeeb qaado wadankaaga and don't expect everything to flourish without your contribution.

kkk war anigu myself haven't sorted out my life what can i do for other ninyaho?

nuune   

That is an exception markaa, laakin excuse ayaan u arkaa waxaas, taano ma kaa dhageesahaayi, you are online(open to valuable information), you recently visited Xamar(that you can travel), you have a job(something to rely on), you have a place to stay(not homeless), marka maxaa kaa maqan, some people don't have all that I mentioned and they have returned, Ilaah ayaana barakeeyey, waa markaan ku dhiih jirey Kutubta ku laabo, sxb, labadan bari waxba maadan akhrin

nuune;912464 wrote:
That is an exception markaa, laakin excuse ayaan u arkaa waxaas, taano ma kaa dhageesahaayi,vyou are online(open to valuable information), you recently visited Xamar(that you can travel), you have a job(something to rely on), you have a place to stay(not homeless), marka maxaa kaa maqan, some people don't have all that I mentioned and they have returned, Ilaah ayaana barakeeyey, waa markaan ku dhiih jirey Kutubta ku laabo, sxb, labadan bari waxba maadan akhrin

I have plans on what to start in the business area plus im in uni now finishing after years wanna work in sweden for 3-5 years save money gain some experience then i can move to somalia inshallah