Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Garrissa Mayor Arrives in Puntland

Abwaan   

Mooge;910465 wrote:
Haatu, stop badmouthing the people of wardheer. lool. you are exposed ninyoow. shame on you lying. why hide behind fake labels ninyoow. you belong to mogadishu clan and you should not be lying to fool somali online people. lool.

Mooge, is belonging Mogadisho clan a crime now? What is wrong with you these months? I guess Haatu does not need an approval from you and Apo midna, he is a proud, Wardheerian-Garissaawi and I respect that. You & Apo should too.

Haatu   

We're talking about my clan, but the real question should be aimed at you. How do we know you're an authentic Somali an not a mkamba from Mororo?

STOIC   

We will let it slide and give you the honorary citizenship of Garissa....Apo is just pulling your leg...I think he is the suspect since GSA people are mostly people of faith....except Shafici Gaal ofcourse

Mooge   

Abwaan;910471 wrote:
Mooge, is belonging Mogadisho clan a crime now? What is wrong with you these months? I guess Haatu does not need an approval from you and Apo midna, he is a proud, Wardheerian-Garissaawi and I respect that. You & Apo should too.

it is not a crime abwaan. i respect clans and you know it. haatu belongs to Mogadishu clan and he is lying. lying is the issue and not the clan. clans are clans ninyoow. i don't focus on clans in my politics. it is about individuls like qoslaye and his incompetent team.