Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Somalis are Blessed

To paraphrase Chinua Achebe, there is nothing wrong with the Somali people, the Somali soil, the Somali water, the Somali air; the trouble with Somalia is a failure of LEADERSHIP.

somalee   

Blackflash;910606 wrote:
Lol. If you're going place any value on IQ tests then you'll be happy to know that Somalis and Ethiopians rank among the worst in the world.

You're kidding, I hope. Somalis and Ethiopians are amongst the best students in overseas schools. I've seen this myself. I believe Somalis from Africa, for instance Kenya, are much better academically compared to those who were either born or have grown up in the west.

That's because most Somali Kenyans never had any disruptions to their schooling, unlike us Somalis who had to flee the war. I remember back in HS, most of us Flight 13's were required to take ESL classes, while most Sijues didn't had to do it. Even the recent arrivals from Garissa seemed to speak better English than ur average Somali. Man, there were a lot of resentment against the Kidhogo Kidhogo people back in those days. LoL

nuune   

^^ Adigu Blessed ayaadba tahey automatically ee inoo daa aan niyada isku dhisnee, comes the question, tall buildingka cida iska leh ayaa blessed ah specific hadii loo hadlo, abidkey, Blessed iyo daaro dhaadheer iney is raacaan maan moodi jirin, adduunka intaad joogto walxo(my Balcad accent) kaa yaabiyo waa arkee

nuune   

Dee kolka naga daa dabaqyada dhaadheer ee sawiro keen buuraha, saxaraha, wabiyada, xeebaha, badaha, biyaha, barriga, geedaha, dhirta, xoolaha, daaqa, duur joogtada,

somalee   

Nin-Yaaban;910922 wrote:
That's because most Somali Kenyans never had any disruptions to their schooling, unlike us Somalis who had to flee the war. I remember back in HS, most of us Flight 13's were required to take ESL classes, while most Sijues didn't had to do it. Even the recent arrivals from Garissa seemed to speak better English than ur average Somali. Man, there were a lot of resentment against the
Kidhogo Kidhogo
people back in those days. LoL

Lol, who/what were the kidhogo people?

somalee;910919 wrote:
You're kidding, I hope. Somalis and Ethiopians are amongst the best students in overseas schools. I've seen this myself. I believe Somalis from Africa, for instance Kenya, are much better academically compared to those who were either born or have grown up in the west.

You're the one who decided to use the word I.Q. If you're going to lend any credibility to that term then you should see this list:

National IQ Estimates