Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Somali PM Mudane Shirdoon '' xiriirada caalimga ee SL iyo Puntland wey so afjarmeen'' + Audio

Haatu   

Heh @Xaaji. War us sujuis are not the emotional type like you warmongering folk, we have common sense. But I'm afraid Stoic is losing his Sujui pacifism day by day :D

Haatu   

Stoic, I like your thinking. If one of the mashruucs back-fires you've always got an alternative. You might just need that insurance policy in the coming months :D

I believe in Somaliweyn to but in the form of the European union, i dont think the O'gaden region and NFD region cant or shouldn't be part of Somalia or Somaliland. But cooperation between the different Somali countries and the movement of people thats the only feasible way to achieve Somaliweyn.

STOIC   

Haatu, that insurance is NOT enticing when you have people like Oba and Mooge playing for the other team (also My men xaaji is in the same league with them)

Wadani   

Haatu, our freind Stoic is from the same hot blooded subclan as faysal cali waraabe, so it's not in his genes to be a passivist.:D

But i'm not a part time somaliwayn. I believe in unity as long as it will be done right, with all the neccessary checks and balances and satisfies all parties. Until then Somaliland should stay it's current course.

Haatu   

Stoic, that's why us level-minded sijuis have to take the lead :D

Xaaji, bahasha naga daa yaaqee Somaliweyn B iyo T midna kama aqaantidee :D

Haatu   

Wadani;910377 wrote:
Haatu, our freind Stoic is from the same hot blooded subclan as faysal cali waraabe, so it's not in his genes to be a passivist.
:D

But Haatu, i'm not a part time somaliwayn. I believe in unity as long as it will be done right, with all the neccessary checks and balances and satisfies all parties. Until then Somaliland should stay it's current course.

Idinka ninka waasheen with your clan politics. I blame you lot for ruining him :D

Xaaji, Carafaat posts from those "exotic" cafes in Amsterdam when he writes such nonsense. Isma ogo :D

Saacid siduu u aamusnaa oo qol ugu xirnaa maantuu hadlay maantana xaar buu kacay. Malaha waa loosheegay sidaa dheh ayaa layiri.

I don't know the purpose of this newly released statement by the Prime minister or what it will bring or introduce other than tension and controversy. Even if true he shouldn't have said, Puntland iyo Somaliland xiriiradi caalamka waa laga soo afjaray while fully knowing that these two states were the sole responsibility for creating peace and stability in those regions.

Mideeda kale dowladu waxaad mooda wali mid dhibad iyo caalam aan loo joogin kumashquulsan, dowlad diban wareeg noqota kuhaysana dolwadu sheeshiyena legitimacy karaadinaaya faa'iido masoo wado. The PM should change his tone and seek legitimacy from the Somali people instead of outside actors.

It would be far more effective should he accord both Puntland and Somaliland the right respect they deserve and in return get the legitimacy he seeks from them and in general from the Somali people than would any recognition he receives from America, Italy or Israel.

Haatu   

Waranle, he is just telling things how they are. P/land is a regional state and has no place representing the country or its constituents in international matter. That's the Federal government's job. S/land is a bit different but work in progress.

STOIC   

Waranle,

I agree..the Prime Minister didn't play that regional chessboard diplomacy well.....this was a disquieting signs of ineptitude on his part..its not like Somaliland will drop everything run to Mogadishu tomorrow....

^Yes brother, I think this message was inappropriate, unless he wanted to make happy some groups in Mogadishu or to score points which further serves to create unnecessary divisions, it was silly and had neither political purpose nor moral benefits. The mention of Puntland and Somaliland was unnecessary.

Mooge   

I met saacid in mogadishu and i can tell you he is good guy. he assured us that he will safeguard the constitution and that jubaland will not be derailed by HAG. puntland way duushay o tasi hadalba kuma jirto.

enuff said.

Haatu you need to fully comprehend what I said, I didn't say what he said was wrong but rather unnecessary and inappropriate and did not serve any purpose with unhelpful tone.

There is something called diplomacy and keeping your tone like a statesman, not everyone can say everything that is right or real on the ground. World leaders know what is called diplomacy and the PM needs to keep that in mind. Otherwise if he continues with these kind of statements he risks becoming another Farmaajo, alienating regions and thus creating unnecessary opposition for himself.

Haatu   

Waranle_Warrior;910403 wrote:
Haatu you need to fully comprehend what I said, I didn't say what he said was wrong but rather unnecessary and inappropriate and did not serve any purpose with unhelpful tone.

There is something called diplomacy and keeping your tone like a statesman, not everyone can say everything that is right or real on the ground. World leaders know what is called diplomacy and the PM needs to keep that in mind. Otherwise if he continues with these kind of statements he risks becoming another Farmaajo, alienating regions and thus creating unnecessary opposition for himself.

Today is not the same as yesterday. Back then the centre was weak and regions had all the power. Yet today, the centre gains power and support by the day, and along with them comes legitimacy from the public at large. In short, Saacid can afford to be blunter than Farmaajo was because he's in a more favourable position.