Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Parents of Adolf Hitler denied custody in the U.S.

Carafaat   

Published On: Friday, November 30, 2012 12:10 AM

By: Moses Gold

New Jersey family obsessed with Hitler

(Scroll down for video) A New Jersey judge ruled that the parents of four children with Nazi inspired names will not get custody of their children.

2011-11-23-17-25-02-5-all-of-heath-and-d

Adolf Hitler Campbell, 6, and his two sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 5, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, 4, have been in state custody since shortly after a Dutch town shopkeeper refused to decorate a birthday cake for the child's third birthday, according to media reports.

State officials allegedly took custody of a newborn child, of the Campbells, just hours after its birth in November.

Now, a Superior Court judge has decided that self-proclaimed Nazis Heath and Deborah Campbell cannot have custody of their children.

"These children were not abused. Our children were not taken due to abuse," said Heath Campbell. "I am honest about who I am and what I am."

Lawyers in the case are prohibited from talking to the media by a gag order, but Kristine Brown, spokesman for the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services, said: "Every call for a DYFS investigation at the end of the day is to determine whether the child is in danger or in the midst of child abuse and neglect.”

"If I have to give up my Nazism, then so be it. I will," said Campbell. Children are "my heart and my soul and more than anything else."

The Campbells plans to appeal the ruling.

Nothing like setting up ur kids for a lifetime of bullying and depression. People had their kids taken away for less. But what kinda women would want to procreate with that loser up there?

Carafaat;905306 wrote:
Its so wrong to seperate children from their parents. just because they have a specific taste for names.
:D

They're not fit to be parents, I support this separation.

Carafaat   

AfricaOwn;905382 wrote:
They're not fit to be parents, I support this separation.

What makes them unfit? Their taste for names? I can imagine many other names that invite to bullying at school.

Carafaat;905306 wrote:
Its so wrong to seperate children from their parents. just because they have a specific taste for names.
:D

i agree 100%... political correctness in the form of child services is destroying families......!

Carafaat;905400 wrote:
What makes them unfit? Their taste for names? I can imagine many other names that invite to bullying at school.

Teaching/Raising Children to Hate

Carafaat;905426 wrote:
Who says they teach or raise their children to hate?

obsessed with Hitler and naming their child Adolf Hitler? In America, that clear anti-semitism stuff doesn't fly.

AfricaOwn;905422 wrote:
Teaching/Raising Children to Hate

hate is subjective..... and it meaning constitutes different meanings to different people, so it's worth considering the context in which we're dealing with here. responsible and loving parents have the right to name their child as they deem fit.....now, in this particular case it's a little odd that the kids have all nazi inspired names, but what about the likes of gwyneth paltrow and chris martin naming their daughter - APPLE....you can see what i'm getting at but having said that - its not the job of child services to intervene in matters of a domestic nature and take the child away from their parents. the names of your children are, but only the first step, in curbing basic democratic rights in the name of sensibilities but how far are we willing to support political correctness and the liberal media's merciless campaigns in projecting a regimented and indeed a paternalist view of how society ought to live. this particular case is indeed fraught with sorrow, but let us not denigrate our civil liberties in light of it.

Alpha Blondy;905438 wrote:
hate is subjective..... and it meaning constitutes different meanings to different people, so it's worth considering the context in which we're dealing with here. responsible and loving parents have the right to name their child as they deem fit.....now, in this particular case it's a little odd that the kids have all nazi inspired names, .

What makes the kids Nazi inspired names odd to you? Because you know it marks anti-Semitic and shameful connotations. And I know that you're not comparing these names to "Apple", chillout.

AfricaOwn;905439 wrote:
What makes the kids Nazi inspired names odd to you? Because you know it marks anti-Semitic and shameful connotations. And I know that you're not comparing these names to "Apple", chillout.

look at the bigger picture. todays it kids with nazi name. tomorrow its the muhammads and those with islamic sounding names....this which-hunt is coming and when it comes, you're no longer deserving of being an american because you carry a terrorist's name.....

Alpha Blondy;905444 wrote:
look at the bigger picture. todays it kids with nazi name. tomorrow its the muhammads and those with islamic sounding names....this which-hunt is coming and when it comes, you're no longer deserving of being an american because you carry a terrorist's name.....

I'm glad I don't have "Islamic" sounding name then? But seriously, that's an awful comparison my friend. Its a shame that you're thinking this way.

AfricaOwn;905448 wrote:
I'm glad I don't have "Islamic" sounding name then? But seriously, that's an awful comparison my friend. Its a shame that you're thinking this way.

of course, you don't Jamal Smith! but remember your mother and your father and other relatives who will be prosecuted because of their Islamic sounding names.

xabad   

Alpha Blondy;905444 wrote:
look at the bigger picture. todays it kids with nazi name. tomorrow its the
muhammads
and those with islamic sounding names....this which-hunt is coming and when it comes, you're no longer deserving of being an american because you carry a terrorist's name.....

i really wish they would ban that name. too damn common.