Sign in to follow this  
United Somalia

Alliance Between HAG and Gedo Community

saacid.jpg

In the name of Somalimo (and Allah), as nationalist Somalis, i declare that both camps agree on key points especially abt the Jubba issue.

I mean can we allow refugees from Kilil5 with their bantu Kenyan sponsars call the shots in our nation and set up camp in the Jubba's, hell no, never.

I have no problem with Kilil5 brothers but we won't tolerate them bringing their slave mentality to Somalia,

For the Kilil5 community to do a deal with the fufu Kenyans against the interest of the rest of the Somali community is unacceptable, especially in a land which they are not the majority

This is Somalia, we have a government and rules, either join the team or go home back to Kilil5 or NFD

Haatu   

NFD, Kilinka, iyo Jubbooyinka anagaa leh. If you disagree go and do something about it.

Car juuq hadda script-kan ha ka yeerto. If he wants to act like a kid then we'll act like kids as well :D

Haatu;905002 wrote:
NFD, Kilinka, iyo Jubbooyinka anagaa leh. If you disagree go and do something about it.

Car juuq hadda script-kan ha ka yeerto. If he wants to act like a kid then we'll act like kids as well
:D

The Jubba's ain't your land go and F off back to Ethiopia and Kenya.

If you can't free Kilil5 or your lands in NFD what makes you think you can steal lands that belong to other Somalis? Get real slaves

Haatu;905002 wrote:

Car juuq hadda script-kan ha ka yeerto. If he wants to act like a kid then we'll act like kids as well

I am Oba and i approve this message, Haatuu we should make an alliance since some people love to claim our areas, so what do you say?

Haatu;905006 wrote:
The reality on the ground disagrees with you. What are you going to do about it?

If you think that the Bantu Kenyans will protect YOU then think again, i suggest you free your real home in Kilil5 and NFD before messsing around with lion hearts

This is another challenge for us, and we are good at meeting challenges

Just don't cry when things turn nasty LOL

Haatu   

Waryaa Somalia this script of yours is a real bore. Bal fix garee :D

Oba, we live and let live. As long as they are not claiming my house or assets then they are free to settle wherever they want.

Jacpher   

Mr. Script why don't you put up the pictures of the actual HAG leaders hebel kaa diiriye or xaad. These men that you are trying to disrespect are the head of the government, president, pm and the speaker who took oath of office to serve the country, not any specific clan.

Haatu;905018 wrote:
Waryaa Somalia this script of yours is a real bore. Bal fix garee

Oba, we live and let live. As long as they are not claiming my house or assets then they are free to settle wherever they want.

You screwed what could be a excellent alliance aka the Shirib dhaanto crew.

Haatu   

Apophis;905022 wrote:
Keep quite sxb. Don't promise what you cannot deliver.

Quite frankly I couldn't give an F about where other people settle. This excludes Gsa btw :D

They have two/three villages in Somalia and are claiming two entire regions, Jubba hoose and Jubba dexe

Walahi its jokes

Encouraged by the cowardly bantu Kenyans their ego is off the hook

What happened to their homelands in Kilil5 and NFD??? LOL

Haatu;905043 wrote:
We want some
lebensraum
for tolka. Is that a crime?

I don't want bantu Kenyans in my country which have shown their hostile intentions against the Somali government and her people, thats all

Somalia is my country, yes my country

I sense allot of anti OG sentiment in this topic waryaadhaheen reerka ino dayaa laga maaarme eh. By the way the lower juba for the vast majority belongs to the OG community and the middle juba they share with a few other clans. Reerka dhulkooda maxa loogu diidaya so Somaliyaa wax kama degaan. United Somalia you cannot call OG khariib in Somalia they have 12 mps in the Somalia parliament.