Sign in to follow this  
United Somalia

60, 000 Ethiopians vs Lion hearts

Hawiye1.jpg

120223123201-file-somalia-gunmen-1997-ho

20101218_map001.jpg

?m=02&d=20110613&t=2&i=437669996&w=460&f

dini672.jpg

A tribute to the lion hearts who in Somalia's darkest hour stood up like men ready to defend the mother land and punish the invaders and those who nikko for them.

Countless battles fought here and there till total victory was gained.

We made Mogadishu their graves and had them running on foot and then we brutally pacified the capital and established the Somali government against the cries and screams of those pretending to be mujahids

WE ARE THE TRUE MUJAHIDS

Heroes FOREVER, all Somali's will make poetry of our heroic efforts

Odey   

United Somalia;904592 wrote:
Hawiye1.jpg

120223123201-file-somalia-gunmen-1997-ho

20101218_map001.jpg

?m=02&d=20110613&t=2&i=437669996&w=460&f

dini672.jpg

A tribute to the lion hearts who in Somalia's darkest hour stood up like men ready to defend the mother land and punish the invaders and those who nikko for them.

Countless battles fought here and there till total victory was gained.

We made Mogadishu their graves and had them running on foot and then we brutally pacified the capital and established the Somali government against the cries and screams of those pretending to be mujahids

WE ARE THE TRUE MUJAHIDS

Heroes FOREVER, all Somali's will make poetry of our heroic efforts

War wiilkaan xiiqsan xaguu nooga yimid?.

Che -Guevara;904595 wrote:
You are praising Sharif Munaafiq?

p.s. Ethiopians are now in Hiiraan, Gedo, Bay and Bakool. Go and fight them and prove mujahidnimo.

It doesn't matter because HAG runs thingz

Sheikh Shariff is our blood

Odey   

p.s. Ethiopians are now in Hiiraan, Gedo, Bay and Bakool. Go and fight them and prove mujahidnimo.

Che- why call him munaafiq?, dont you think this kind of insults are a thing of the past?. Shame on you, you should know better!

Odey   

Jacpher;904604 wrote:
^Is it about the name calling you object to or you argue Sharif Dalxiis doesn't fit that characterization?

I just cannot stand name calling of any kind period!. Surely people can say what they need to say in an objective, logical, perhaps even rational manner( I know the latter will be hard given the current mental state of our citizens) without resorting to insults or name calling. It really makes me see RED!

Wadani   

United Somalia;904600 wrote:
No man, why don't you seek help and take your fake anti-HAG jihad to Hargasay and Garoowe, Ethiopia or Kenya

Wat anti-HAG jihad is being waged from Hargaysa? U seem like a paranoid man who sees enemies where there r none.

without shariif we wouldn't have come so far he did the right thing by having talks with Nuur adde, btw shariif,tarzan and Janaqoow's immediate family where actively fighting in the Mogadishu fronts whould a munaafaq do that?

Jacpher   

^Historically Isreal was eyeing Africa particularly East A. Without the hard work and determination of Unuka, Somalis today would be at the mercy of Zionism. On behalf of all Somalis, I am thankful for unuka for saving us from hell in the past and the present. Oba in essence, your family saved all of humanity twice in its history.