Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

The most fascinating city in the world

There is no city in the world where so many Empires fought for through out its existence the past 4000 years

The ancient Egyptians fought for it Hebrews fought for it the Mongols fought for the Greeks fought for it the Romans fought for it, the Assyrians the Babylonians the Persians the tartars fought for it the Umayad Empire fought for it the crusaders fought for it Mujahid Saladin fought for it Frederic the second fought for it the ottoman Empire fought for it under the rule of Suleyman the magnificent He reconstructed the walls of Jerusalem destroyed by the sons of Saladin. The British ruled up to 1948 while the Jordanians controlled Jerusalem. After the war in 1967 Israel controls it till present day. One of the most fascinating cities in the world that holds so much history of Humans.

xabad;904232 wrote:
laakin kuli waa dad gibil cad cad somaha. blacks should concentrate on their history.

In this world there is no such thing as black white yellow purple history there is only history

Blessed   

What a glorious city! XX do you really live there? I would love to visit one day. I think Damascus came close before the xayawaan Asad destroyed it. :(

*Blessed;904250 wrote:
What a glorious city! XX do you really live there? I would love to visit one day. I think Damascus came close before the xayawaan Asad destroyed it.
:(

I lived and worked there not at the moment though will go back one day

I am fascinated by Four Great Ancient Capitals of China namely Nanjing, Luoyang, Chang'an aka Xi'an and Beijing, Their role in his Chinese history and their contributions to the world are worth exploring. I would love to visit these four gigantic cities one day.

p.s. Kyoto and Busan are other cities I would like to see, just out of curiosity. I have been exploring anything Japanese and Korean....lool

Blessed its fantastic the weather is nice the food is great but the security forces are a bit paranoid the old city is also very beautiful it holds so much civilization as for being muslim its partly a Muslim city all in all despite all the political conflict there. There is some sort of harmony there and most jews speak arabic there and the Arabs speak Hebrew to lol. I think by far its the most fascinating city in the world the city that unites the 3 abrahamic religions

If there another place i want to visit is Iraq visit the old Babylon ruins and ofcourse places like Samara the Qasr al-Ashiq the palace of Salahudin Al Ayubi if that Damn bush didn't invade iraq i would have visited that place, and also some other holy sights in karbala and najaf.

Blessed   

^history can be fascinating to some, young man. ;)

Che, the 'Far East' is capitivating, all of it in fact. Its a shame that its so far away :(

XX,

It sounds good but Isareliska waan ka baqaa. Anyway, Al Sham is great for exploring Islamic / history of thr Abrahamic faiths, I will visit Jordan next, Inshaallah.