Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

yo nomads

oba hiloowlow;902664 wrote:
NY yh bro its the one i use voip so it's pretty cheap

Nice, just let us all know when, anigana waan iska soo xaadirinayaa insha'allah Valanteenah ayadana waa sugayaa inaan wareesto. :)

oba hiloowlow;902671 wrote:
yh its better to set up date when all nomads are available

Insha'allah, on a side note. I hope Libaax opens up the chat back up. Somalinet waxaan u tagaa chat roomka, laakinse weey isoo karaahiyeesteen, oo ilaga soo nocay meeshaas. :)

^ wyre,

couple of question:

1. have you seen a girl called suad. she was my ex-maid. she tahribbed to saudi via djibouti. she's 5ft 0inch and very petite. she has white skin due to her enedmic use of various bleaching creams. she also speaks with a reer-bari accent but has been known to change her accents, at will. if you've seen this girl, please let me know. there's a couple of dishes here, that could really do with some good cleaning. also her mother, from burco, is looking for that 75kg of pure gold, she stole to finance her tahrib journey to yurubta dheexe. PM me, inaar...:D

2. are you also on a tahrib journey yourself?. we all know turkey is the next destination after saudi for the mentally tahribbed

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..:D

Showqi   

Alpha Blondy;932458 wrote:
^ wyre,

couple of question:

1. have you seen a girl called suad. she was my ex-maid. she tahribbed to saudi via djibouti. she's 5ft 0inch and very petite. she has white skin due to her enedmic use of various bleaching creams. she also speaks with a reer-bari accent but has been known to change her accents, at will. if you've seen this girl, please let me know. there's a couple of dishes here, that could really do with some good cleaning. also her mother, from burco, is looking for that
75kg of pure gold
, she stole to finance her tahrib journey to yurubta dheexe. PM me, inaar...
:D

2. are you also on a tahrib journey yourself?. we all know turkey is the next destination after saudi for the mentally tahribbed

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..
:D

Alpha do you mean75gram. Because she must have been a millionaire if she had 75 kilos of pure gold

Showqi;932464 wrote:
Alpha do you mean75gram. Because she must have been a millionaire if she had 75 kilos of pure gold

she was already a millionaire without having much money, despite overpaying her....:P she was millionaire of the heart. lucky, she was. i hope she's safe and thinking of me just as much as i'm thinking of her welfare and how much my house would've been clearer with her at the helm.

it was 75 grams, as you've stated. is that how much you paid for your mehr in pre-revolution Egypt, inaar? :cool:

p.s - shout out to Saud, if you're reading this, inaar......:D

Apophis;932465 wrote:
You idi0t! You should have made an honest women out of that bundle of joy, now she's coming to London; and I won't make the same mistake.

the Ethiopians have a mahmah, inaar......''the egg will walk if you wait'' :D.

i will wait for my babes to get her Indefinite leave to remain in the UK....... and then she'll send me the dosh so i can finally buy my return ticket, so i could be accorded the pleasure of inspecting her physical stature for your kinky sticky-induced marks as well as inspecting the general welfare and overall cleanliness of her council house in elephant & castle area of London. i wait for that day. :P