Sign in to follow this  
OdeyJacfar

walaalayaal! bal soo gala halkan..I'm seeking your walalnimo advise..its about personal issue

You see, there's this person in my town. He is not in my inner circle. We both are in the same sub-sub-subclan and evidently the parents are close friends. For the past year and so this dude been talking crap about me. We only know each other in general but not deep. Three diffrerent people have came up to me to tell me that this dude is on your case. Basically its abt a female that I broke up with. She is not his friend but yet he gets himself involved in it. He has gone on a character assissination.

2 years ago I took to the side about this same issue. The guy invoked god and his mother that he didn't backbite about me. I let it slide. Then once again multiple folks approached me warning me that this dude never ceases to backbite about me.

Now, I'm convinced my only options is mano-a-mano. That I should put him flat on the ground. You see this dude never works out and is not a match for me bc I go to the gym on a weekly basis. One concern I have is that in the event that I break his tooth out that the tribes gona b involved.m

So I ask this..A) should I confront him about this by way of a fight..b) ignore it bc at the end of the day this is a feminine trait on his part..

I really need your feedback brothers and sisters...

Walaahi I'm set to beat the daylight out of him without any fear

STOIC   

You are really taking trolling in SOL to another level.You are the multiple personality troll with girls and clan members issues. You actually talk to yourself to fan the fires when nobody else is around to respond to your own made-up make-believe soap opera stories. What else routine amongst your own personalities and daily problems are you going to play for us tomorrow?

wyre   

If it was me, i'ld have killed him with dagger, especially if I'm in some places like america or europe :D