Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric

22 Terrible Things That Must End in 2013.

Source: http://gawker.com/5967552/22-terrible-things-that-must-end-in-2013 (yes i get on gawker :P).

"The word "swag": If you're over 18, you should never be using the word "swag" to describe anything. If you do use it, you should do so ironically after doing something awful. For example: "I had to go home and change because I was running for the bus and slipped and fell in dog poop. Swag!"

"Keep Calm and Carry On" posters: Know what this slogan was originally all about? It was to boost morale in England in case the Nazis went from just bombing the hell out of British citizens to full-on invading their cities and slaughtering them. And you're hanging it in your living room because why? To remind yourself to buck up because your boss doesn't appreciate all the work you put into that last project? Take these off your walls and carry on."

"Instagramming pictures of food: A long, long time ago, in the year 2002, people used to just order food at restaurants and eat it, and it was a pretty enjoyable experience. Now every other meal you have to wait to dig in because your obnoxious dining companion wants to snap a picture of all the courses and immediately upload them to the internet to keep everyone abreast of their refined tastes. What is wrong with you people? And then all the pictures end up looking completely unappetizing and vile. Just let me eat, please. You eat, too. Put away the camera and eat"

I laughed at this one after seeing the picture lool:

Taking a picture with an iPad: Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look when you do this? Use your phone to take a picture of yourself taking a picture with an iPad, then look at how ridiculous you look.

^^ Somalicentric how about this one, it looks so wrong and so tight this is suppose to be a man:

Skinny jeans: I still wear skinny jeans sometimes, but I probably shouldn't. That shit is from 2007, guys.

list17.jpg

oba hiloowlow;898507 wrote:
wooow last time i heard inyoow was when i was in xamar in 2010 you must be a xamari markaas.
:D

lol i thought you were gonna blow up my spot & say 'last time i heard that i was 12' lol (not that I'm twelve)

Anyways, no to the xamari thing lol

Dont know if its regionally specific though have to find out, i remember my small cousins use to always say ''inyoow' and ''xaa jiro'' all the time.:D daaaamn you made me feel homesick now, that word made me remember the good times i had back home.