Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Oodweyne Leader Praises Mogadishu, Says Demoqracy Murdered in Hargeysa

N.O.R.F   

Is this Xiin playing his 'I know Somaliland' card? :D

Abwaan;898370 wrote:
Dr. Gaboose iyo dhammaan dadka Waqooyi, kuufurtu gacmo furan ayay ku soo dhaweyn doontaa insha Allaah.

Waad mahadsantihhin. Koob shaaha ii diyaari :D

Abwaan   

Lol@N.O.R.F. Shaah ka badan baa laguu diyaarinaa....qadadii naga baaqatay 4 years ago iyo ka badanba waa diyaar insha Allaah ee ha soo daahin.:D

AYOUB   

Abwaan;898370 wrote:
Dr. Gaboose iyo dhammaan dadka Waqooyi, kuufurtu gacmo furan ayay ku soo dhaweyn doontaa insha Allaah.

When? :) I don't think the likes of Dr. Gabboose and others who left Xamar voluntarily need an invitation to come back. You need to send a "Xamar mininkaa waaye" card to Xiin. :)

Carafaat   

AYOUB;898609 wrote:
When?
:)
I don't think the likes of Dr. Gabboose and others who left Xamar voluntarily need an invitation to come back. You need to send a "Xamar mininkaa waaye" card to Xiin.
:)

:D Xiin can only return to Muqdisho if Oodweyne returns.

AYOUB   

xiinfaniin;898672 wrote:

The xiins were forced to leave
:D

But still this Oodweyne leader is making a scene in Hargeysa

The reasons for the expulsions are obvious even today. :) I think we have already established the likes of Dr. Gaas and Gabboose appreciate the finer arts of freedom to make a political scene without threats of expulsion. :)

Enetereegii Xamar ku keenay iyo teknikadii Mujaahid Abwan uu watay in yar bay kala horeyeen. Nin aan Xamar dhoof ku imaan baad "Oodweyne leader" maanta ugu yeedhay. Muj. Abwan baa kaa daran oo intuu kirada guriga bixin lahaa "invitation" diray. Federal madness. :)

^^Still protesting the Oodweyne Leader's rise in Hargeysa eh? :D

The xiins are reality in the south, Ayoub. It is not only Laascaano or Ceerigaabo they reside, it is also Luuq and Jamaame waryaa :D, due to Allah's fadl wel menna...

We are closely watching Dr. Gabboose's political move. Who knows when another prominent Hargeysa politician joins Hassan Sheekh government :D