Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Hor-Cad Political Association/Party announced in Hotel Jubba Bosaso

Haatu   

General Duke;896245 wrote:
^^ Haaru, a brother seems to be the starting block for the party, doubtful it's the same line in lineage as you are assuming. One is sensing deep hate and envy coming from you as usual.
:D
get some help son...

War what do I know about lineages in this part of the world? I simply want to know which one of the Brothers it belongs to. Surely it can't be JBs lot and it aint Maaddeey's uncles so who else is left? :D

Seeing how emotional you're getting, I'll hazard a guess waa qolodiina? no? :D

Xiin, war there's nothing to get owned about. Rag waaween ayaa su'aal ka alalaasaaya

^^^ Brother you continue to defecate all over this thread. Look how many posts you have made asking a clannish question. Absurd, a grown man making repeated and asinine clannish remarks. Haaru you are all over the place. Again the answer you seek is in the thread itself. Calm down, count to ten and read..

Or continue to hate and ask a question that has already been answered for you..:D

Haatu   

But that's the thing, I have no clue who Jurille even is yet you claim that answers a question. What a way to ruin a perfectly good joke btw :D

Haatu;896287 wrote:
But that's the thing, I have no clue who Jurille even is yet you claim that answers a question. What a way to ruin a perfectly good joke btw

Hating and being envious on a clan is one thing, however there is no excuse for being lazy. Adeer get up and do some basic research..:D or you can always rearrange your prejudices in public.

Haatu;896730 wrote:
Sxb, there's nothing to be envious of. We're getting our own set up soon.
:D

Lol. All this time, you were complaining about "clan Federalisam" and the supposed brothers you imagined. Now you hit the nail on the head. I hope this set up of yours works and your brothers get their act together. At last.:D

Beer-Gaal;896117 wrote:
Five out of the 8 speakers in the picture are from the same clan. Juurile's clan!

Adeer couldnt you say. they are Dr Minimini's, Prof Caalin( The great somali mathematician ), Genaral Ali Ismail, Gen Fatiig, Ahmed shire, Macawisle or Ugaas Yasin's clan. I know this clan and they have so many good people in them and I dont see any well known names here and I do believe this is another Faroole's desperation to show us his inability to govern.

Abwaan;896842 wrote:
double decker, Jen. Cali Ismaaciil soo ma ahan ninka loo maleeyo inuu beddelo Jen. Diini (Taliyaha CXDS)?

Abwaan just for you, I have asked his young brother and he confirmed that the Gen Ali turn down that offer but MIGHT work with government as a adviser and this isnt something he will do this year as he wanted to finish off some projects he is doing in Puntland specially Bosaso...

http://horseedmedia.net/2011/12/21/guddiga-horumarinta-degmada-boosaaso-oo-wada-qorshe-wadooyinka-magaalada-laami-looga-dhigayo-sawiro/

Abwaan   

ok double decker, thanks for the update sxb. I do not know a lot about this general, but I heard that he is a good man, who is able to lead the Somali forces. I hope that he changes his mind or someone like him steps in.