Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Ambassador Mahiga Apologises to Somaliland

LooL. Anyone else see the irony in this? We got a guy named "Mahiga" (who is not even Somali) but is apologizing on behalf of Somalis to other Somalis. :)

IMAGINE THAT. Yaab badanaa.

The Sage   

Nin-Yaaban;894896 wrote:
LooL. Anyone else see the irony in this? We got a guy named "Mahiga" (who is not even Somali) but is apologizing on behalf of Somalis to other Somalis.
:)

IMAGINE THAT. Yaab badanaa.

No but I do see the irony of a supposed government claiming sovereignty over another nation even though it's military occupied by Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Burundi and the list goes on

Carafaat   

The Sage;894918 wrote:
No but I do see the irony of a supposed government claiming sovereignty over another nation even though it's military occupied by Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Burundi and the list goes on

Dont forget Djibouti. And some are even praying for a Turkish military involvement.

The Sage;894918 wrote:

Totally agree with you sxb.

if it was upto me, not only would i have given "Somaliland" an independence, but I would've split the country right in the middle (think Korea). Anything north of Xamar, its yours, anything south of Xamar....it's ours. Just as long as Baraawe (my ancestral home) stays with us. Walahi, i could care less nin yahow. :)

Poor guy looks uneasy, like they put the gun on him and demanded that he speak to the camera - pool full of sharks, swimming for his life.

But it takes a true man to apologize, Good for him.