Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Madaxweyne Xasan:- Itoobiya ayaa dib u dhiseysa milatariga Somalia

Abwaan   

http://caasimada.com/madaxweyne-xasan-ethiopia-ayaa-dib-u-dhiseysa-milatariga-somalia/

I still respect you and see you as my president but I completely disagree on this one if it is true. I do not need Ethiopian troops building Somali forces and this is one of the worst things I have heard for many years. I still want to confirm this but if this is true, then what is the point of having Somali military? I expected this from someone like the Ileey of Ethiopia not you Mr president.

Abwaan   

Mooge, yours is on another issue. You did not want him as a president in the first place. Period. I have been telling you here in SOL for the last couple of years. If I see something wrong I will not keep quiet. I have never seen any of you guys criticizing adeer Yey or your cousin politicians, but Abwaan is different and this is the proof.:D

By the way I did see you guys criticizing Faroole.:D When I mean you guys I mean the most of Puntlanders. You know what I mean...Duke and co.:D

Hadii uu warkani run yahay, rajo ha ka sugina kuwn dowladda cusub isku sheegaya.

tumblr_l5qjv88QTK1qaggjuo1_500.gif

Kulaha "Itoobiya ayaa dib u dhiseysa milatariga Somalia". Walaahi I laughed so hard. SMDH. Cawaan uun ayaan maqli jiray ee maantaa cawaan madaxweyne lagu sheegayaa.

tumblr_lpzg6qGDxy1qcs1kh.gif

What's next, the Vatican is going to train our Coastguard, Marine troops and Wadaado.

LMAO.gif

Abwaan;894312 wrote:
Mooge, yours is on another issue. You did not want him as a president in the first place. Period. I have been telling you here in SOL for the last couple of years. If I see something wrong I will not keep quiet. I have never seen any of you guys criticizing adeer Yey or your cousin politicians, but Abwaan is different and this is the proof.
:D

By the way I did see you guys criticizing Faroole.
When I mean you guys I mean the most of Puntlanders. You know what I mean...Duke and co.

Duke wanted Hassan sheikh for President he wanted Sharif out he was glad Abdi Cawar said to the mps vote for change.

OdaySomali;894313 wrote:
Hadii uu warkani run yahay, rajo ha ka sugina kuwn dowladda cusub isku sheegaya.

tumblr_l5qjv88QTK1qaggjuo1_500.gif

Kulaha "Itoobiya ayaa dib u dhiseysa milatariga Somalia". Walaahi I laughed so hard. SMDH. Cawaan uun ayaan maqli jiray ee maantaa cawaan madaxweyne lagu sheegayaa.

tumblr_lpzg6qGDxy1qcs1kh.gif

What's next, the Vatican is going to train our Coastguard, Marine troops and Wadaado.

LMAO.gif

Why are you so surprised there are thousands of xabashi troops in Somalia in hiiraan gedo bay and bakool cid wax tidha anigu ma arkin cid xita diidan ma jirto. Dadko oo dhan waxay yidhahaan itoobiya wa na cawinaysa Alshabaab bay inaga celinaysa:D

oba hiloowlow;894316 wrote:
Im gonna wait till Hiiraan or Jowhar reports this. If this happens to be true my condolences looks like somalia aint ready for a real gov.

What is the eventual fate of a dog that loves chocolate?

tumblr_m9cd789m7v1rbw6bto1_500.gif

Xabiibo Awreeye waa tii tidhi:

Cadawgeenu wuxuu doonayaa,

soow is cuna maaha ?

Casumaad wuxuu noogu fidin,

soo cakiran maaha ?

Casharada wuxuu noogu bixin,

cagajugleyn maaha ?

Dabateena ciidaan dhacee,

cagaha [ii] leef maaha ?

Calankiinu waa kii dhumee.

ceel ku rida maaha ?

Soomaaliyeey cawaan baa tahee,

soo car hadal maaha ?

Caqli ninkii kugu hantiyey,

kugu ciyaar maaha ?

Cabdulaahi Suldaan Timacadde' waa kii yidhi:

Dunidii ka habsaanay oo

Inaga ugu dambeyna oo

Dundumaan dhaqdhaqaaqin ee

Dhamantiin dhergi weyney oo

Isu dhiibnay dugaag oo

Soomaaloo kala daadsan

Hadaynaan isu duubin

Durki mayno xadaawe

Cidna daafici mayno.

This is not a big deal. Think of it as another African country wanting to milk some reconstruction money from Somalia. It will not be Ethiopia that will rebuild Somali army, Turkey, Egypt and US will. Just like Uganda, Ethiopia will at best be staging area for the project.

So I dont blame Hassan on this. On Kismayo, that is where He embarrassed himself, and come out quite small and naive .