Sign in to follow this  
Mario B

Germany to ban bestiality under animal welfare law!

Mario B   

Agriculture minister to outlaw 'inappropriate' sexual acts as zoophiles threaten legal action

Kate Connolly in Berlin

guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 27 Nov

Germany is to introduce a ban on bestiality with a revision of animal welfare law that will reverse a decision in 1969 to legalise zoophilia.

Animal rights groups have called for the practice to be recognised as animal defilement and rape, using dramatic photographs of animals being cruelly treated by humans for sexual purposes to put pressure on the German government.

Zoophiles, or those who practise bestiality, argue that they treat animals as equals and never force them to do anything against their will.

"We are going to take legal action to fight this," said Michael Kiok, chairman of the pressure group Zoophile Engagement for Tolerance and Information (Zeta), which has about 100 members. "Central to the beliefs of zoophiles is that we don't do anything that the animal doesn't want. We do not treat them cruelly. An animal is quite capable of showing precisely what it wants and does not want. When I look at my dog I know immediately what it wants. Animals are much easier to understand than women," he said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/27/germany-bestiality-ban

Mario B   

Central to the beliefs of zoophiles is that we don't do anything that the animal doesn't want. We do not treat them cruelly. An animal is quite capable of showing precisely what it wants and does not want.
When I look at my dog I know immediately what it wants. Animals are much easier to understand than women," he said

laughing.gif

Jacpher   

Apophis;893815 wrote:
Do animals have will?? I think not. What a bunch of weirdos.

If monkey's shared a common ancestor with human, and humans have a will, how come animal don't?

Jacpher   

^As someone who upholds such theory, I gave you the floor. Waryee wax fahan. We got nabi Adam as our ancestor, not some wild animal in the middle of a jungle.

Mario B   

investigate and find out. Why do you want others to do it for you??

you have the right to be ignorant sxb, wax fahan.

Apo, I think hanging with AB has made you lazy, If you are going to call someone ignorant then it's your duty to educate and show them where/why they're ignorant.:P

Jacpher has asked a great question, if we are descendant from other animal, and they happen not to have free-will then when did we develop it, how come they don't have free-will given that they are sentient beings. In evolution terms, will they develop free-will and consciousness like us? If so, when?

Jacpher   

Enlighten us my friend. Yeah I'm the ignorant here and the expert can't spread his wealth of knowledge because of some ignorant guy asked him a question about deep important subject. :D :D

Pardon my reply. Do go ahead please. We have enough bandwidth.

Mario B   

Apophis;893876 wrote:
The question wasn't genuine and thus no serious answer was necessary. Questions such as this require thought and research and he has done neither and thus no need to waste my time. But even
if I wanted to answer such a question I could not
and I would say no single answer exists as each field of study, from philosophy to biology, would have something to say on the matter. So you see, even to this kind of question, without the background knowledge of the weight of such a question, is ignorance of such proportion that anyone, let alone me, can hope to help him "wake up".

In the world of religion, answer are simple and straight forward but in the world of philosophy and science they're much more complicated than that.

I'm glad you have admitted to your ignorance here, it ain't a crime not knowing!

wyre   

Ayan hirsi said she believes that God exists and she believes that God created her, but she says God wants me to wear hijab and That's why i am ignoring him, so Apophis, do you believe that God exists like ayan hirsi :D

Mario B;893869 wrote:
Apo, I think hanging with AB has made you lazy, If you are going to call someone ignorant then it's your duty to educate and show them where/why they're ignorant.
:P

Jacpher has asked a great question, if we are descendant from other animal, and they happen not to have free-will then when did we develop it, how come they don't have free-will given that they are sentient beings.
In evolution terms, will they develop free-will and consciousness like us? If so, when?

Evolution is the result of natural selection acting on seemingly random mutations. Random being the operative term. That's the problem with philosophizing natural phenomena, you're assuming there's a 'why'.

Mario B   

Blackflash;893919 wrote:
Evolution is the result of natural selection acting on seemingly
random
mutations. Random being the operative term. That's the problem with philosophizing natural phenomena, you're assuming there's a 'why'.

I'm not assuming anything, all I did was ask a question, and mine was not a 'why' but a 'how'? How and when did we develop free-will, or consciousness. How did we manage to speak, have a sense of history and past or future for that matter...and do we share this qualities with other animal kingdom?

Jacpher   

Blackflash;893919 wrote:
Evolution is the result of natural selection acting on
Qaddar Allah
. Qaddar Allah being the operative term. That's the problem with Atheism, they're assuming there's a 'why' in Qaddar Allah.

Fixed that for you.