Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Asluub badaneey, amaan badaneey. Best Piano rendition?

Abtigiis   

For this ONLY, you deserve the Nomad of the year! Nin Yaban, where did you learn the piano. You are really good. I started training late last year and hopefully in a year or two, I will perfect it to post it here.

Abtigiis   

Waan jeclahay dee! Naxar.Aad waliba!

Incidentally, I invite my Bluelicious this one from Cartan. Wistfully seductive. Intee aaday ayaantaan....

Abtigiis;893670 wrote:
Waan jeclahay dee! Naxar.Aad waliba!

Incidentally, I invite my Bluelicious this one from Cartan. Wistfully seductive. Intee aaday ayaantaan....

Indeed this is a beautiful song, like the instrumental version too. Abtigiis it's also the song I dedicated to you in our thread. I'm around but I have a busy period that's why you haven't seen me much.

http://youtu.be/1jr3nXpqUX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Beautiful - I like his "I don't give a toss" dressing. I think what he's playing is called a synthesizer...it allows you to mix your own beats with some stock background beats programmed into it. I did a bit of music in high school. Piano ma ahan. Organ is the big one in the churches...