Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Saudi Arabia implements electronic tracking system for women

NGONGE   

^^ Rubbish. You're the type who when you see a naked man with a runny nose, get all worked up over the runny nose. Saudi Arabia has many faults and problems that can be blamed directly on the Al Saud family but THIS is not one of them. Wax fahan.

NGONGE   

^^ Defending? War I have an allergy to nonsense. Present the issue in the right context and I'll happily pummel the Saudis and their backwards stances. Give me dodgy articles full of holes and I'll just focus on the lies instead. Wax fahan.

Complicated;892913 wrote:
Some of you have historically been good at checking the source of the story in question but, since this is all about Saudi Arabia then any "news site" that prints the brutality of these savage Arabs must be believed
:(

Well said Complicated; as Africans we have much bigger concerns (French neocolonialism, resources plundering, environment & desertification etc) than Saudis who are major WFP donors and leading by far ahead in terms of aid vs GDP.

Look at the French consulate in Jeddah celebrating few women attending an art exposition in their building with uncovered heads while denying basic health training to even the poorest country whose resources and citizens they are still terribly abusing and relying heavily upon...

NGONGE   

Apophis;892999 wrote:
^^ nonsense, you're disturbed by the revelation. You seem to be saying: "it was thus always so no biggie". So what they've electron-iced the tracking of half the population, it's still abhorrent and they should be called out on.

Abhorrent it is (and it's not just half the population, it's more like two thirds). However, how about not troubling yourself with what I "seem to be saying" and asking me outright, saaxib? In fact, how about reading my first, second and thrid replied here. You usually have the ability to follow someone's argument, aren't you?

What I am giving you here is factual without any of the sensationalist rubbish found in the original article. Wax fahan.

AYOUB   

DoctorKenney;892852 wrote:
Go to the Somali sections of Nairobi, and you'll see nothing but walking curtains, and men subscribing to the Saudi ideology. It's ridiculous. Somalis weren't like this in the 1980's

Apophis;892854 wrote:
^ Because we had a secular government which kept the bearded ones and their wonky ideology where they belonged, in maximum security prisons.

Last time I checked Kenya was secular. Did things change when Sh. Axmed Madobe was recruited?

Blessed   

The house of Al Saud have always been adhi in my view, NG. In fact, I don't like Najdis, their arrogance and weird dhaqan much. :P

Maadey, excited aren't you??? LOL my phrase is not literal, boowe, ee move along.....

NGONGE   

^^ Qabyaalada jooji, ayeeyo. :P

Love it, Apo! :D

(you can't claim the moral high ground when your whole foundations rest on such a filmsy argument, saaxib).

NGONGE   

^^ Saudi Arabia is too far for both of us. Lets go and apply your argument to the Garrisa thing on the other thead. I note that you seem to be singing a different tune there. :D

(bax warya).

NGONGE   

^^ War bang your head against a wall or something. Maybe then the wires will go in the right places and your brain will reboot. :D

In the other thread, you ignore the whole issue and choose to attack the blogger for his sensationalist article. In this thread, you ignore the sensationalist articles and attack the government. You're as consistent as the dung of a Kenyan cow with an upset stomach warya.

NGONGE   

^^ Keep tying yourself in knots of your own making, saaxib! :D

The acceptance was implied or else what was the need for this aporpos to (as you claim now) nothing in your reply there? Naga daa dee.

i'm all for female emancipation but i can see the logic of this policy as it's in the best interest of the woman. tracking pets has the same benefits because you are made aware in case your pet gets lost or mysteriously wanders around.

the use of technology makes the saudi's that bit more sinister in their approaches but at least the woman can be monitored for movements that may in the end be the difference between being alive and being killed in an honour killing and buried in the back yard - although that may also mean a dead wife is also an obedient wife. saudi arabia already has draconian policies towards women but the monitoring of woman already happens in western societies in the form of;

1. hiring a Private Investigator

2. hacking into your wife's web activities

3. prying into a woman's bedroom and heading straight for the draw containing undergarments

4. voyeur type activities

5. stalking

NGONGE   

Apophis;893039 wrote:
^ It was a general statement; you made an assumption and you got burnt, don't blame me
:D

Err.. an assumption would have made sense if I picked a word or two from your general reply. This was NOT a general reply. This was a direct reply to my actual query there. War make a retreat, disppear and pretend that you're busy with work or even change the subject dee. This is very shabby work, saaxib. Wax fahan.

p.s.

Ayeeyo, get it out of your system. :D :D

NGONGE   

^^ Err..bang your head a couple more times, saaxib. I clearly pointed out where the article was being sensationalist (so this change of tack from you is a non starter). As for you, retreat is really your only option here. You're wilting under my gentle pressure already. :D

(bax warya).